Jacksonville Jaguars

29 feliratkozó

több mint 7 éve
iktriad Jacksonville Jaguars 76 779 — GoT Survivor, GM Game 2018, NBA Fantasy 2020 winner
Mik nem derülnek ki a papíralapú Nemzeti Sportból? Ma volt egy Meskó Zoltán interjú a Sportban, és abban Zoli azt mondta, múlt csütörtökön volt nálunk tryouton! Ha camp bodyt keresünk vagy Nortmannel történik valami (esetleg nem válna be), akkor Meskó lehet a B opció a poszton.

Szerkesztette: iktriad
több mint 7 éve
iktriad Jacksonville Jaguars 76 779 — GoT Survivor, GM Game 2018, NBA Fantasy 2020 winner
Nagyon jó cikkrészlet van a mostani MMQB-ban Poslusznyval (amit nem King írt, meg is látszik rajta) "The most patient Jaguar" cimmel.
 mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/05/29/carolina-panthers-ron-rivera-nfl-super-bowl-return
Szegény Poz a 9 éve alatt az NFL-ben nem sokszor hagyta el győztesen a pályát - 43-101-es mérleget hoztak össze a csapatai és még egyszer sem zárt 50% felett. Szerinte elsősorban Wash és új érkezők miatt a D-re idén nem lesz majd panasz.

több mint 7 éve
Poz igazi csapatember, és igazi vezér. Azt mondta, ha Myles Jack jobb lesz nála, elfogadjam ha a játékideje lecsökken. Igaz mindent megtesz, hogy megtartsa helyét.
Veteran Jaguars LB Paul Posluszny positive about his role

The Jaguars have drafted his replacement … who he’s supposed to help adapt to the NFL … and who may cut into his playing time right away.

No wonder middle linebacker Paul Posluszny said this year is “absolutely” different for him because of second-round pick Myles Jack’s arrival.

Jack will eventually be the Jaguars’ every-down middle linebacker. But part of his rookie-season role could be replacing Posluszny in passing situations.

“This will be new for me, and I think this will be the greatest opportunity of my career to show the type of person and player I am,” Posluszny said. “It’s going to be a huge job for me to get Myles to play right now. In large part, that will be my responsibility.

“But I still want to play. And if my best isn’t good enough and Myles is better, he’s going to play and that means I’m off [the field]. Let’s put it this way — between the [middle linebacker] spot, which I play, and the [weak-side], which Telvin [Smith] plays, the three of us will compete for those [two] spots.”

When training camp starts, Jack will learn middle linebacker, but his versatility will allow him to challenge Smith. This is a Jaguars defense desperate for speedy playmakers, and Jack was just that at UCLA.

“We have a very deep group, and we’ve got tremendous options,” linebackers coach Robert Saleh said. “We’re not closing the door on [Posluszny] by any means. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he plays on third down because he’s such a competitor and has such good movement skills.”

Posluszny has started all 116 games of his NFL career, almost exclusively as an every-down linebacker responsible for communicating the play call and any pre-snap adjustments. Since 2008, Posluszny’s first year as a starter, he leads the NFL with 725 solo tackles.

In coach Gus Bradley’s three years, Posluszny has been a core player.

2013: Played 1,038 of 1,051 snaps (98.8 percent) in 15 games. He missed one week with a concussion.

2014: Played 485 of 509 snaps (95.3 percent) in seven games. His season was cut short by a torn chest muscle.

2015: Played 980 of 1,032 snaps (94.9 percent) in 15 games. He missed one week with a calf strain.

The Jaguars’ decision to draft Jack wasn’t based on Posluszny’s struggles last year. He led the team in tackles (133) and tied for first in tackles for lost yardage (13) and solo second in interceptions (three).

“We felt like he played some of his best football last year and did some really good things,” Bradley said.

The drafting of Jack was based on how dynamic he was in college.

A major part of building and then sustaining a team is having one eye apiece on the present and future. Jack checks both boxes — he can help now and be a foundation player starting in 2017.

Jack was simply too good to pass up (despite last September’s knee injury) when he was available in the second round.

“[Jack’s] skill set is very unique for a linebacker and a man his size; he’s long, he’s athletic, he has power, he has instincts,” Saleh said.

Posluszny turns 32 in October. He semi-scoffed at the suggestion that being a two-down linebacker could equal parts keep him fresh for late-season games and extend his career (he’s signed through 2017).

“When teams see you as a two-down player, to me, that means it’s over for you,” Posluszny said. “Maybe that’s a traditional view, but I think the perception is if you’re playing only two downs, you’re not good enough.

“And what if I’m playing at a high level on first and second downs? Does that mean I get to stay here next year? I don’t know. I just have to continue to do everything I’ve done and when it’s time to compete, I have to play at a high level. If I don’t, I’ll be replaced.”
Érdekes, hogy a cikk alapján Myles Jack akár Telvinre is veszélyes lehet. Remélem ez távol áll a valóságtól.

Saleh foglalkozik az NLB és a WLB posztokon lévőkkel, és Scottie Hazelton , az LB asszisztens foglalkozik a Skuta/Davis duóval.

És nem csak Ngakoue, de a 3. kör első 13 játékosa is szerződés nélkül van. Halloren utánanézett miért lehet ez.
Third-round negotiations can be 'wild, wild West'

Entering the weekend, the top 13 third-round draft picks remained unsigned, including Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue. Compare that to only three in the second round and a combined six in rounds 4-7.

What gives? It’s complicated.

“It’s just a weird round,” a veteran agent said Friday. “I called the [NFLPA] a couple weeks ago to ask about it, and they said, ‘It’s the wild, wild West.’”

It’s weird and wild because the collective bargaining agreement essentially allows for negotiating in the third round.

“I don’t know why they did that,” the agent said.

Based on the rookie compensation system, Ngakoue — as the sixth pick of the third round — is assured of a $540,000 minimum salary and a $856,172 signing bonus ($214,043 cap charge for four straight years).

But per salary cap expert J.I. Halsell, the system also allows for “additional compensation,” of $456,000 for Ngakoue ($76,000 in 2017, $152,000 in 2018 and $228,000 in 2019). But there is no language in place for what percentage of that the players should get. Thus, the negotiating.

Last year, Houston receiver Jaelen Strong, the third round’s sixth pick (Ngakoue’s slot this year), got 62 percent ($249,000 of an available $402,000). Three picks earlier, Jaguars guard A.J. Cann received 75 percent ($311,000).

The delay in signings occurs when the team and agent look at the slot since 2011 and see what they feel is an abnormality. The team feels a higher percentage was given in the previous years and they want to lower that or the agent feels the previous teams successfully low-balled the player and thus, a greater increase is required.

“What might be happening is there is something that sixth slot that hasn’t been consistent over the past couple years,” the agent said. “The other possibility is — and this happens often — is the team and player can’t agree and they might be saying, ‘Let’s just see what happens around us, the pick before and after.’”

The agent said the signing dates last year of the top 10 third-round picks were July 27, June 19, June 17, June 16, May 26, May 7, May 7, June 12, May 12 and May 8 so Ngakoue’s signing could be imminent or not close.

Ngakoue’s agent is Adisa Bakari, who represented former Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew. Bakari’s two third-round picks last year signed on May 12 and May 26 so it’s not like he’s bent on dragging this out.

Ngakoue and the other unsigned draft picks are permitted to participate in the offseason program but must be signed to report to training camp in late July.
Remélem Bakari nem szórakozik annyit, mint mikor MJD holdoutolt a tanácsa miatt.
több mint 7 éve
ulpianus Kansas City Chiefs LSU Tigers 17 784 — SuperLOL
Khan nem a Maddenen nott fel, hanem a Sim Cityn.

Állat vagyok, ami enni kér...
több mint 7 éve
N-Drew Jacksonville Jaguars 516 — Jaguars fan
Nyáron kezdik építeni a fedett edzőközpontot és az amfiteátrumot.
iktriad
Remek, ezek után kell is, egy gonddal kevesebb. Akkor a frissen draftoltaknak legalább a túláram-védelme megoldott lesz, a floridai villámok ellen. Jégkár ellen is fasza, bár ott olyan nincs, de lehet, hogy a Jax létesítményeinél mégis kialakulnak ilyen időjárási anomáliák. Aggasztó, hogy előbb-utóbb kimennek a playák a fedett edzőközpontból... tényleg kell az a bubifólia.

Szerkesztette: N-Drew

több mint 7 éve
Nyáron kezdik építeni a fedett edzőközpontot és az amfiteátrumot.

Ez már azért elég wtf. A liga maradék részében nem volt annyi sérülés az offseason alatt, mint itt nálatok.
undisputedly
Az élet gyorsan vissza akarja venni a fell good életérzésünket a draft és a igazolásaink miatt.
iktriad
Nem inkább pontosan ezt az érzést adta meg? 😊
peterk2005
De. Rohadt elírások.
több mint 7 éve
peterk2005 udvari bolond Indianapolis Colts Stanford Cardinal 23 596 — The only discipline that lasts, is self discipline
Ez már azért elég wtf. A liga maradék részében nem volt annyi sérülés az offseason alatt, mint itt nálatok.
undisputedly
Az élet gyorsan vissza akarja venni a fell good életérzésünket a draft és a igazolásaink miatt.
iktriad
Nem inkább pontosan ezt az érzést adta meg? 😊

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing.” (Peyton Manning)
több mint 7 éve
Matthew99 New Orleans Saints 9 290 — Invisible man

A baseball 90% fejjáték. A másik fele fizikai. !!!ÚJ HELYEN AZ ALÁÍRÁSOK!!! A legrosszabb, mikor a hülyeség szorgalommal párosul.
több mint 7 éve
Mike Kaye keddi OTA edzésriportja
 www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/jaguars-otas-day-2-recap-good-news-on-ramsey-colvin-addresses-media/213616412

Ryan Davis szerint elönyös lehet, ha az OLB poszton számolnak vele ezentúl.
 www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/ryan-davis-jaguars-defensive-end-linebacker-switch/213729637

James Sample idén biztosan nem adja oda a 23-as mezt Ramseynek,
 espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/17827/jaguars-rookie-jalen-ramsey-doesnt-have-enough-cash-to-buy-james-samples-no-23

Gus kiemelte Gipshont és Ngakouet az eddigi edzésmunkájukért. Azt is mondta, hogy a keddi nap sokkal jobb volt, mint a hétfői.

Blake szerint éjjel és nappal a különbség a tavalyi és az idei OTAs offense között. Gus szerint láthatóan szintet lépett megint Bortles az offseason alatt fejlődésben.

Colvin azt mondta megfázásra vett be valamit decemberben, ami miatt megbukott a dopping teszten. Azt mondta, teljesen felkészült lesz, mire újra pályára léphet, és nem fog ülni a fenekén TC alatt.
több mint 7 éve
undisputedly
Az élet gyorsan vissza akarja venni a fell feel good életérzésünket a draft és a igazolásaink miatt.

több mint 7 éve
undisputedly Seattle Seahawks 11 703 — SuperBowl Champions 2013/2014
több mint 7 éve
Stez SMU Mustangs 43 222 — Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
IR-re lehet pakolni az egész Jaxet, majd az SMU beszáll a helyére.

több mint 7 éve
phylos Jacksonville Jaguars 1 157 — Duvááááál
A következő kidőlő Parnell, úgy tört el a keze, hogy az nem mozdult el. Ez elég gyorsan gyógyul, TC-re ő is bevethető lesz.

twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/735133970116050944

Szerkesztette: phylos

Made... Laid... Paid
több mint 7 éve
No, úgy néz ki - Rapoport szerint - hogy TC-re boldogan visszatérhet Ramsey.

www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/5/24/11760786/jalen-ramsey-injury-expected-back-for-jaguars-training-camp

Már a műtét is megvolt.

Made... Laid... Paid
több mint 7 éve
Stoki Jacksonville Jaguars 2 318 — Einhorn és Finkle...Finkle és Einhorn
A motiváló közhelyposztoló-verseny floriadi előselejtezőjének a győztese: Yannick Ngakoue! Imádom a twitterét olvasgatni néhány hetente!
Húsrágó
Mélyre szántó, és hatalmas igazságok ezek egy nagy embertől! 😊
több mint 7 éve
Höri Indianapolis Colts West Virginia Mountaineers 32 136 — bútor
ránk férne már némi jó hír, szóval remélem Dante tényleg 1005-os állapotban van.
iktriad
ezerötös, mint a Lada?

az jó hír

több mint 7 éve
undisputedly Seattle Seahawks 11 703 — SuperBowl Champions 2013/2014
Es akkor van a muveltebb, aki mar nem a "u know maaaan"-t ismetelgeti, hanem a bovitett alakjat: "u know what I mean maaan" 😊
több mint 7 éve
Húsrágó Jacksonville Jaguars 3 022 — Jaguars fan
A motiváló közhelyposztoló-verseny floriadi előselejtezőjének a győztese: Yannick Ngakoue! Imádom a twitterét olvasgatni néhány hetente!

twitter.com/yan_d1prospect/status/730908162606268417
 twitter.com/yan_d1prospect/status/731952775681196032
 twitter.com/yan_d1prospect/status/732404792182636544
 twitter.com/yan_d1prospect/status/734777490456072194
 twitter.com/yan_d1prospect/status/730187033960796160
több mint 7 éve
Wyatt New England Patriots 26 306
Nálunk Edelmannek volt egyszer ilyen videója, konkrétan nem bírtam végignézni 😀

több mint 7 éve
Amadeus von Dollárbaloldal Las Vegas Raiders 31 855
A bölcsész (nyelvész) elszabadul: Fowlert nem az eszéért szeretjük.

Ebben az interjújában:  www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Fowler-I-can-turn-it-loose/78e13471-6973-40d3-97c8-392e059a1ed2 mindössze 84 alkalommal hagyta el a száját a Y'know kifejezés. 6:25 alatt nem rossz. Cirka 4 és fél másodperces átlag.
phylos
"Aaaaaaaalabama, y'knu'" - Dre Kirkpatrick

Szerkesztette: Amadeus von Dollárbaloldal

criminal lawyer or criminal lawyer?
több mint 7 éve
Tomcsik Chicago Bears Michigan Wolverines 7 919
AAA ez csak a tipikus niga szójárás... You know man, off course man. I like it man you know... Nàlluk nem olyan vèrszemesek a szóismétlésre 😊

több mint 7 éve

Ebben az interjújában:  www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Fowler-I-can-turn-it-loose/78e13471-6973-40d3-97c8-392e059a1ed2 mindössze 84 alkalommal hagyta el a száját a Y'know kifejezés. 6:25 alatt nem rossz. Cirka 4 és fél másodperces átlag.
phylos
Remélem leszokik róla, mint Marqise Lee az 'Honestly telling the truth"'-ról(mármint arról, hogy egy interjúban vagy hatszor elmondta rookie évében, nem az igazmondásról).

Gus Fowlerről, Ramseyről, Luke Joekcleről, Bjüörn Wernerről és a CB posztról
 www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Bradley_These_guys_know_the_standard/5f6c1b99-1ba8-4bf3-bb69-977f874bb87e
Most már van LOTTO poszt is nálunk (Skuta és Ryan Davis játszik majd itt). 😊 😊 😊

Halloren csak nem hagyta ki, hogy kicsit savazza Clemonst. "Örülsz Gus, hogy a 91-es mezben lévő játékos itt van az OTA-n?" (Yannick Ngakoue játszik most Clemons régi mezszámával).

Joeckel Beachum érkezésről és az LT posztól
“I’m going in planning on winning the job,” Joeckel said. “I’m competing for a spot – that’s what this program is based on. I have to go out there and improve myself each and every day.”

On May 2, the Jaguars showed their confidence in Joeckel is lacking when they didn’t pick up his 2017 contract option.

Asked if he was insulted by the Jaguars’ decision, Joeckel said: “I don’t know if insulted is the right word for it. [General manager] Dave [Caldwell] was honest with me the whole time.

“You do take it personally, for sure. But I want to stick in Jacksonville. I like it here. It all comes down to my play and I know that.”

After the Beachum signing and after the option wasn’t picked up, Joeckel said he didn’t instruct his agent, Tom Condon, to find him a new team.

“Not at all,” Joeckel said.

When we last saw Joeckel in a game, he allowed four sacks against the Houston Texans. Joeckel wouldn’t bite when asked if he thought that game was the reason why the Jaguars are looking to replace him.

“The Houston game was a terrible game,” he said. “It’s been something that helped drive me every single day in the off-season. I watched it more than once. Now I’ll move on from it.

“I felt like I was getting better [entering the Texans game] and it’s all about consistency – you can’t play like I did in that game. I can definitely take the positives from last year and improve on the negatives.”
Az, hogy Beachum nélkül is beraktuk guard posztra pár snap erejéig eléggé árulkodó szerintem.

Végül napi videó összefoglaló(szép pick MyCraytől, Brandon Allen adta el)
 www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Inside-the-Jaguars-OTAs-begin/6b9a444f-4339-4227-b9b8-e91a9c103274
Hurns is pihent ma.

több mint 7 éve

Made... Laid... Paid
több mint 7 éve
Mike Kaye részletes riportja az 1. OTA napról
 www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/jaguars-otas-day-1-trading-places-fowler-returns-with-a-smile/212076046
több mint 7 éve
Az első OTA edzésen nagyon biztatóan mozgott Foweler. Jó, nem nagy was ist das, de volt nagyon szépen (és Joeckelre nézve csúnyán) megverte egykori 1/2es pickünket. És szerint egyértelműen 100%-os formában van.
“Yes,” Bradley said. “In phase two, individual drill work, you see his explosiveness and his skill set. He’s really done a good job.”
Dante térdvédőben játszik, és úgy érzi, fizikálisan ott tart, ahol a sérülése előtt volt.

“I can turn it loose,” Fowler said. “I felt pretty good, especially turning and thing like that. That was my biggest concern. It felt good getting back out there and being able to showcase some stuff. … It’s been a whole year, so I feel back. I still have to get stronger in certain areas and that will come back.

It felt good being able to make it through a practice and not having everybody worried and scared,” Fowler said. “We need a pass rusher. We need somebody that can get to the quarterback. That’s my job and that’s what I’m going to do.”
ránk férne már némi jó hír, szóval remélem Dante tényleg 100%-os állapotban van.

Ramsey már Tampában van Dr. Andrewsnál, hogy kell-e műteni a sérülését, vagy sem.

Dave bizakodik, hogy Ramsey gyakran lesz idén a pályán.

Bowanko PUPn fogja majd kezdeni a TC-t..

A-Rob Marqise Lee és Cecil Shorts trademark sérülése miatt(hamstring) miatt pihen.