RedZone week2

10 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
Egbuka ezt szépen kapta el

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
minjá belehallgatok Grossiba, mer sztem nincs jó kedve 😀

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
tampa ennyire ergya?

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
nah a Titans csak betolta 4.re
Browns pontokat szerzett

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
az a hurts int visszahordás szép volt

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
Reed sérülése nem néz ki jól

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
Wentz adakozó kedvében

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 61 006 — The Mathematician
nah akkor megint texans + redzone

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
11 napja
Löfli Arizona Cardinals Marshall Thundering Herd 24 607 — ellenIktriad / 2026 Arena4 March Madness winner
19:00


"Az életről sok mindent gondolok én jómagam is."
"Én nem gondolok semmit, uram."
Don't blink!