Denver Broncos - Los Angeles Chargers

több mint 1 éve
rob3r7o Denver Broncos Colorado Buffaloes 3 910 — “We will remind UEFA who Real Madrid is.”
Azért ma se usszuk meg ilyen elcseszett int nélkül.

#DenverBroncos #RealMadrid #1FCUnionBerlin #GenoaCFC #ColoradoBuffaloes #AirForceFalcons #ColoradoAvalanche #DenverNuggets #BerlinThunder

#DanielRicciardo #RafaelNadal #EneaBastianini #DT88 #BigBenz #PS2 #CarsonHocevar #JesseLove
több mint 1 éve
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 42 668 — The Mathematician
wtf int

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
több mint 1 éve
Zalán Denver Broncos 3 683 — I'am a Broncos Fan and I believe in Mile High Magic...
Még mielőtt valaki megkérdezné, ki ez a kölyök.

Tyler Badie (/ˈbeɪdiː/ BAY-dee;[1] born February 7, 2000) is an American football running back for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Missouri.
Badie was born and lived in New Orleans until his family was displaced by Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and moved to Randallstown, Maryland.[2] Growing up, he was a sprinter for the Owings Mills Track Club and competed in the 2011 AAU Junior Olympics.[3] Badie's family moved to Memphis, Tennessee following his junior year of high school after his mother accepted a job there and he transferred to Briarcrest Christian School.[4] As a junior, Badie rushed for 400 yards and three touchdowns on 40 carries.[5] Badie rushed the ball 193 times for 1,186 yards and scored 18 touchdowns in his senior season.[6]
Badie played in 12 games as a freshman and finished the season with 437 yards and two touchdowns on 89 carries and 809 all-purpose yards and was named to the Southeastern Conference (SEC) All-Freshman team.[7] He rushed for 457 yards and led Missouri with 32 receptions for 356 yards and five touchdowns.[8] As a junior, Badie rushed for 242 yards on 48 attempts with four touchdowns while also catching 28 passes for 333 yards and two touchdowns.[9]
Badie was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the sixth round, 196th overall, of the 2022 NFL Draft.[13] He was waived on August 30, 2022 and signed to the practice squad the next day.[14][15]
On December 29, 2022, Badie was signed by the Denver Broncos off the practice squad of the Baltimore Ravens.[16]

!!!!!!!! ...and bleeding Orange and Blue !!!!!!!!
“He’s a f***ing rock star.”
több mint 1 éve
Vonster Denver Broncos 947
Kiváncsi lennék hogyan alakult volna a szezon, ha az elejétől Outten hívta volna a játékokat.
roberto23
Szerintem ugyanígy
több mint 1 éve
nah hogy állunk?
Negritis, a vajda
Amióta itt vagy, száguldunk. 2 perc alatt 2 td
Zalán
most értem haza, végre ülhetek

több mint 1 éve
rob3r7o Denver Broncos Colorado Buffaloes 3 910 — “We will remind UEFA who Real Madrid is.”
Kiváncsi lennék hogyan alakult volna a szezon, ha az elejétől Outten hívta volna a játékokat.

#DenverBroncos #RealMadrid #1FCUnionBerlin #GenoaCFC #ColoradoBuffaloes #AirForceFalcons #ColoradoAvalanche #DenverNuggets #BerlinThunder

#DanielRicciardo #RafaelNadal #EneaBastianini #DT88 #BigBenz #PS2 #CarsonHocevar #JesseLove
több mint 1 éve
Zalán Denver Broncos 3 683 — I'am a Broncos Fan and I believe in Mile High Magic...
nah hogy állunk?
Negritis, a vajda
Amióta itt vagy, száguldunk. 2 perc alatt 2 td

több mint 1 éve
baddie!

több mint 1 éve
nah hogy állunk?

több mint 1 éve
Cruyffista Denver Broncos Ole Miss Rebels 3 305
A stadionban nem csak Broncos meccsek vannak.
több mint 1 éve
Úgy érzem néha, hogy hülyék vezetik ezt klubot. Kibodtak 400 ezer dodót az ablakon egy semmirekellő gyepcserével, egy meccsre.
adták volna nekünk inkább ezt a pénzt, hogy végigszenvedtük több ezer kilóméterről ezt a retkes szezont
jobbágy#JC6
samuel.robson.walton@gmail.com, ide írj neki, ő az illetékes az ügyben a klubnál. Szerintem utalni fogja az idényért a fájdalomdíjat. ✋

több mint 1 éve
Na végre kis Wilson varázslat!

több mint 1 éve
Ezért lettél idehozva baszod!
több mint 1 éve
- JC6 Denver Broncos 6 477
Úgy érzem néha, hogy hülyék vezetik ezt klubot. Kibodtak 400 ezer dodót az ablakon egy semmirekellő gyepcserével, egy meccsre.
adták volna nekünk inkább ezt a pénzt, hogy végigszenvedtük több ezer kilóméterről ezt a retkes szezont
több mint 1 éve
Rossz nézni more
jobbágy#JC6
Mer nincs itt Negri

több mint 1 éve
- JC6 Denver Broncos 6 477
Rossz nézni more
több mint 1 éve
Bosa a lehelletével sackelte W-t.. Kezdünk megint nézhetetlenné válni..

több mint 1 éve
Annyira penge lett az új fű, hogy nálunk mindenki esik-kel. 😄

több mint 1 éve
Ki ez a McMillan gyerek? 😀
Vonster
Ja'Quan McMillian is a rookie cornerback from East Carolina University who started 29-of-33 games played in his three seasons (2019-21) with the Pirates... Totaled 127 tackles (97 solo), 12 interceptions (125 yds., 1TD), 23 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries during his collegiate career... Started all 12 games played in 2021, notching 56 tackles (38 solo), five interceptions (42 yds., 1 TD), 11 passes defensed, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries... Selected as a semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award, which is an honor bestowed upon the nation's top defensive back... Named second team All-American Athletic Conference and was selected to five All-America teams following his final season... Opened 5-of-9 games played in 2020, posting 33 tackles (27 solo), four interceptions (31 yds.) and three passes defensed... Tallied 38 tackles (32 solo), three interceptions (52 yds.), nine passes defensed and one forced fumble while starting all 12 games played in 2019... Prepped at West Forsyth High School (Winston-Salem, N.C.), where he earned six letters as a three-sport athlete... Named to the _Winston-Salem Journal_ All-Northwest Area team on three occasions and was four-time All-Central Piedmont performer... Named West Forsyth Male Athlete of the Year as a junior... Collected 22 interceptions and two INT-TDs in high school.... Ja'Quan McMillian was born on June 4, 2000
Zalán
Ejha, köszi! 😀
több mint 1 éve
Vonster
Ja'Quan McMillian is a rookie cornerback from East Carolina University who started 29-of-33 games played in his three seasons (2019-21) with the Pirates... Totaled 127 tackles (97 solo), 12 interceptions (125 yds., 1TD), 23 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries during his collegiate career... Started all 12 games played in 2021, notching 56 tackles (38 solo), five interceptions (42 yds., 1 TD), 11 passes defensed, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries... Selected as a semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award, which is an honor bestowed upon the nation's top defensive back... Named second team All-American Athletic Conference and was selected to five All-America teams following his final season... Opened 5-of-9 games played in 2020, posting 33 tackles (27 solo), four interceptions (31 yds.) and three passes defensed... Tallied 38 tackles (32 solo), three interceptions (52 yds.), nine passes defensed and one forced fumble while starting all 12 games played in 2019... Prepped at West Forsyth High School (Winston-Salem, N.C.), where he earned six letters as a three-sport athlete... Named to the _Winston-Salem Journal_ All-Northwest Area team on three occasions and was four-time All-Central Piedmont performer... Named West Forsyth Male Athlete of the Year as a junior... Collected 22 interceptions and two INT-TDs in high school.... Ja'Quan McMillian was born on June 4, 2000

több mint 1 éve
több mint 1 éve
Azt megtudja mondani valaki, hogy a fogadóirodáknál miért a Chargers votl az underdog erre a meccsre? 😀
Vonster
Mert sanszos, hogy nem lesznek fent sokáig a kezdők, az AFC PO már le van osztva…
StormST
Továbbra sem értem 😀
Vonster
Mert Rosburggal szárnyalunk !! 🧡

több mint 1 éve
Ez a red zone stat elég megdöbbentő volt 😀
több mint 1 éve
Sixo Los Angeles Chargers South Carolina Gamecocks 33 369 — LIGHTS OUT!
Mindkét csapattól többet vártak a szurkolói, úgy érzem, ahogy látom a topikot elfogyott a lendület is.
prérifarkas
Remélem 2ik negyedtől már Chase Danielben "gyönyörködhetünk"
Petila
Megy úgy Ekeler, Allen meg MikeDub is maradhatna az oldalvonal mellett.

több mint 1 éve
Petila Los Angeles Chargers 648
Azt megtudja mondani valaki, hogy a fogadóirodáknál miért a Chargers votl az underdog erre a meccsre? 😀
Vonster
Mert sanszos, hogy nem lesznek fent sokáig a kezdők, az AFC PO már le van osztva…
StormST
Továbbra sem értem 😀
Vonster
Lényeg mind2 csapatnak mindegy a végeredmény