Cleveland Browns - San Francisco 49ers
10 hónapja
Hat ez ennyi volt
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
legendás elszólás ...Még mindig tartom, hogy Corleyt többen kéne elővenniNem biztos.
Drip
Hendrix
ez a féldiő teljesen kuka, saját magunkat lőjük lábon.
10 hónapja
Még mindig tartom, hogy Corleyt többen kéne elővenniNem biztos.
Drip
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
Schwartz inasba teve iden sokadjara
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
Vege
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
nah egy jó passz végre
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Csak egészség legyen, meg kerozin a repcsibe!
10 hónapja
Igazi nyomorek Browns
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
miért a rookie TE-t rakjuk direct snapbe?
10 hónapja
na erre mondják, hogy kabaré 😀
No 1. Kyle Pitts, Jordan Mailata, Myles Garrett, Jerry Jeudy, Tre Harris, Jayden Higgins és Bhayshul Tuten fan!
10 hónapja
a Browns DB-k eléggé szeretik huzigálni a WR-eink karját, úgy látom
10 hónapja
Istenem 😀😀😀D
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
Judkins szenzacios, kuzd mint az allat
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
Vegre valami
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
Még mindig tartom, hogy Corleyt többen kéne elővenni
10 hónapja
Jeudy egy jarokeretes oregasszonyt se tudna megblokkolni
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain
10 hónapja
most tényleg ennyire fosunk Garettől hogy csak a cmc nesze fogd meg és fuss lesz ma?Meg Sanders se indult be igazan. Majd a masodik felidoben jon a QB show. Egyelore a puhatolozas megy ahogyan egy komoly rangadohoz illik.
Josszi
I know that when you shine they wish some days will be dark
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain