NFL eredménykövetés NFL eredménykövetés - 1 aktív topik

Koronavírus 2024

34 feliratkozó

több mint 4 éve
nagir New York Giants Michigan Wolverines 7 823 — Bla, bla, bla
Kicsit off:

Aki "unatkozik"😊

www.nfl.com/videos/full-nfl-games/0ap3000001107182/Full-NFL-Game-Super-Bowl-LII-Eagles-vs-Patriots-NFL-Game-Pass
dande
Akkor se ezt meccset nézném! 😛

ETO, A.C. Milan, Winnipeg Jets, Liverpool F.C., SF Giants, Chicago Bulls, Vale 46, MvG, Senna, Lance Armstrong, Stephen Hendry, Mike Tyson, Boris Becker, Tiger Woods FAN!!!
több mint 4 éve
Willie Parker Pittsburgh Steelers 15 278
NEW DATA: A French study has demonstrated evidence that the combination of Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin are highly effective in treating Covid-19.

The patients enrolled in the study showed complete viral eradication around the 5th day of treatment.  t.co/JZzZ66w4rL
sutianap
Vagyis mit egyek/igyak a tonikhoz?
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Mennyi tonikot ittál már meg?
Bazzani
Napi fél palack tegnap óta. Vagyis eddig pont 1,5 litert.
Sobri Jóska
A tonikban tényleg van Hydroxychloroquine?
bcsarli
abba "csak" kinin van

az azitro a sumamed, antibakteriális, de valahogy gátolja a vírusfelszaporodást
sutianap
Az alját fordítsa már le valaki vásárhelyire légyszi.
Bazzani
 hu.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azitromicin

Sunamed :  www.google.hu/amp/s/www.hazipatika.com/gyogyszerkereso/termek/sumamed_250_mg_kemeny_kapszula/1945/amp

Szerkesztette: Willie Parker
több mint 4 éve
sutianap Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Panthers 13 275 — capitaine du château de Vienne 1487
NEW DATA: A French study has demonstrated evidence that the combination of Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin are highly effective in treating Covid-19.

The patients enrolled in the study showed complete viral eradication around the 5th day of treatment.  t.co/JZzZ66w4rL
sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska
bcsarli
abba "csak" kinin van

sutianap
Bazzani
vírusfogamzásgátló

Aki nem hiszi, annak utánajárnak
több mint 4 éve
sutianap Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Panthers 13 275 — capitaine du château de Vienne 1487
Süti magyarul mit jelen ez a hosszú cikk?
altoreg79
hát hogy mit kéne csinálni
szájmaszk, kesztyű, fertőtlenítő gyártókapacitást kézbe venni, nem kibaszni az orvosokat védtelenül a frontvonalba meg mindenmás amit a Doki összeírt

több mint 4 éve
Bazzani Detroit Lions Michigan Wolverines 23 629 — Axel Foley

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska
bcsarli
abba "csak" kinin van

sutianap

több mint 4 éve
bcsarli, Udvari Főkóstoló Pittsburgh Steelers 8 526 — A Heinz Field-en soha sem járt, hozzá nem értő lelkes amatőr

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska
bcsarli
abba "csak" kinin van

sutianap
Akkor ez a vonal reménykeltő?

több mint 4 éve
altoreg79 Pittsburgh Steelers 64
Süti magyarul mit jelen ez a hosszú cikk?
több mint 4 éve

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska
bcsarli
abba "csak" kinin van

több mint 4 éve
nagylaza, főpohárnok Green Bay Packers 13 838 — beers & Packers

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska
Innen kell megtudnom, hogy egyik kedves családtagom sokáig miért nem kapott sehol tonikot a ginhez.
több mint 4 éve
aUSÁkok

I am really trying to avoid COVID-19 info over sharing and virtue signaling. But this one is worth to share.

#repost
Essay from Josh Lerner, MD after the CDC loosens guidelines for all of us on the front lines.

“In one of the most vivid scenes in the HBO miniseries "Chernobyl" (among many vivid scenes), soldiers dressed in leather smocks ran out into radioactive areas to literally shovel radioactive material out of harm's way. Horrifically under-protected, they suited up anyway. In another scene, soldiers fashioned genital protection from scrap metal out of desperation while being sent to other hazardous areas.

Please don't tell me that in the richest country in the world in the 21st century, I'm supposed to work in a fictionalized Soviet-era disaster zone and fashion my own face mask out of cloth because other Americans hoard supplies for personal use and so-called leaders sit around in meetings hearing themselves talk. I ran to a bedside the other day to intubate a crashing, likely COVID, patient. Two respiratory therapists and two nurses were already at the bedside. That's 5 N95s masks, 5 gowns, 5 face shields and 10 gloves for one patient at one time. I saw probably 15-20 patients that shift, if we are going to start rationing supplies, what percentage should I wear precautions for?

Make no mistake, the CDC is loosening these guidelines because our country is not prepared. Loosening guidelines increases healthcare workers' risk but the decision is done to allow us to keep working, not to keep us safe. It is done for the public benefit - so I can continue to work no matter the personal cost to me or my family (and my healthcare family). Sending healthcare workers to the front line asking them to cover their face with a bandana is akin to sending a soldier to the front line in a t-shirt and flip flops.

I don't want talk. I don't want assurances. I want action. I want boxes of N95s piling up, donated from the people who hoarded them. I want non-clinical administrators in the hospital lining up in the ER asking if they can stock shelves to make sure that when I need to rush into a room, the drawer of PPE equipment I open isn't empty. I want them showing up in the ER asking "how can I help" instead of offering shallow "plans" conceived by someone who has spent far too long in an ivory tower and not long enough in the trenches. Maybe they should actually step foot in the trenches.

I want billion-dollar companies like 3M halting all production of any product that isn't PPE to focus on PPE manufacturing. I want a company like Amazon, with its logistics mastery (it can drop a package to your door less than 24 hours after ordering it), halting its 2-day delivery of 12 reams of toilet paper to whoever is willing to pay the most in order to help get the available PPE supply distributed fast and efficiently in a manner that gets the necessary materials to my brothers and sisters in arms who need them.

I want Proctor and Gamble, and the makers of other soaps and detergents, stepping up too. We need detergent to clean scrubs, hospital linens and gowns. We need disinfecting wipes to clean desk and computer surfaces. What about plastics manufacturers? Plastic gowns aren't some high-tech device, they are long shirts/smocks...made out of plastic. Get on it. Face shields are just clear plastic. Nitrile gloves? Yeah, they are pretty much just gloves...made from something that isn't apparently Latex. Let's go. Money talks in this country. Executive millionaires, why don't you spend a few bucks to buy back some of these masks from the hoarders, and drop them off at the nearest hospital.

I love biotechnology and research but we need to divert viral culture media for COVID testing and research. We need biotechnology manufacturing ready and able to ramp up if and when treatments or vaccines are developed. Our Botox supply isn't critical, but our antibiotic supply is. We need to be able to make more plastic ET tubes, not more silicon breast implants.

Let's see all that. Then we can all talk about how we played our part in this fight. Netflix and chill is not enough while my family, friends and colleagues are out there fighting. Our country won two world wars because the entire country mobilized. We out-produced and we out-manufactured while our soldiers out-fought the enemy. We need to do that again because make no mistake, we are at war, healthcare workers are your soldiers, and the war has just begun.”

-Josh Lerner, MD.

több mint 4 éve
slowmotion Dallas Cowboys 24 229 — Cowboys fan

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska
Tegnap voltam bótba', alig volt tonikból.
Na nem mert annyira vinnék, habem mert annyira nem isszák az emberek, hogy elég napi 3 zsugorfóliával kitenni.
több mint 4 éve
bcsarli, Udvari Főkóstoló Pittsburgh Steelers 8 526 — A Heinz Field-en soha sem járt, hozzá nem értő lelkes amatőr

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani
Sobri Jóska

több mint 4 éve

sutianap
Ez az azitroizé nem antibiotikum? Vagy vírus ellen is jó? Vagy kiegeszítő terápia, hogy az esetlegesen teret nyerő rossz bacikkal is végezzen a koktél?
slowmotion
Egyébként vizsgálták már, h a tüdőszöveti károsodást maga a SARS vírus okozza-e? Mert pl influenza tönkrevágja az immunrendszert, de a szövődményes tüdőgyulladást már baktérium okozza.
több mint 4 éve
Őszentsége Sobri Jóska Jacksonville Jaguars 32 026 — #NoStress

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Bazzani

több mint 4 éve

sutianap
Miben van azithromycin?
Sobri Jóska
Ebben 😊
 www.hazipatika.com/gyogyszerkereso/termek/azithromycin_1_a_pharma_500_mg_filmtabletta/15794

több mint 4 éve
 hvg.hu/vilag/20200321_Afrikaban_is_terjed_a_koronavirus_mar_ezren_megfertozodtek
terjed szépen Afrikában is
Beki
ha ez nem söpri el fél Afrikát, akkor semmi
NB2
Ha tényleg nem szab hatàrt a környezeti hatàs a vírusnak és ott is elszabadul, akkor az eddigi szàmok még durvàbb lesznek.
Nem tudnak akkora segítséget kapni mint eddig, hiszen a fél vilàg bezàrkózott.
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
nagyon geci gondolat: biztos h rossz afrikának ha kicsit megritkul?
briareos
rossz az nekünk ha kevesebb a nyugdíjas?
Negritis
gazdaságilag? nem
személyes szinten? persze
briareos
Nem lennék bánatos, ha hanyagolnánk ezt a vonalat. Éppen eléggé nagy a szar egyébként is.
nagylaza
kérdeztél, válaszoltam ha mást kérdezel másra fogok válaszolni 😊
briareos
Speciel nem én kérdeztem, csak reagáltam. Javaslom: lépjünk tovább!
több mint 4 éve
slowmotion Dallas Cowboys 24 229 — Cowboys fan

sutianap
Ez az azitroizé nem antibiotikum? Vagy vírus ellen is jó? Vagy kiegeszítő terápia, hogy az esetlegesen teret nyerő rossz bacikkal is végezzen a koktél?
több mint 4 éve
 www.healthline.com/health/azithromycin-and-alcohol-questions-answered
több mint 4 éve
Kúrfürst briareos Miami Dolphins Miami Hurricanes 17 494 — StuG Life
 hvg.hu/vilag/20200321_Afrikaban_is_terjed_a_koronavirus_mar_ezren_megfertozodtek
Beki
NB2
Ha tényleg nem szab hatàrt a környezeti hatàs a vírusnak és ott is elszabadul, akkor az eddigi szàmok még durvàbb lesznek.
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
briareos
Negritis
gazdaságilag? nem
briareos
Nem lennék bánatos, ha hanyagolnánk ezt a vonalat. Éppen eléggé nagy a szar egyébként is.
nagylaza
kérdeztél, válaszoltam ha mást kérdezel másra fogok válaszolni 😊

több mint 4 éve
Beki
NB2
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
briareos
Vagy még több migráncs indul meg.

több mint 4 éve
Beki
NB2
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
briareos
Negritis
gazdaságilag? nem
briareos
több mint 4 éve
Beki
NB2
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
briareos
Humánus. Nyilván Afrikában is van, aki azon töpreng, "biztos hogy rossz Európának, ha kicsit megritkul?"
nagylaza
nem emlékszem h afrika az elmúlt 50 évben pénzzel és anyaggal tömte volna europát h talpon maradjon

több mint 4 éve
Beki
NB2
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
briareos
Negritis
gazdaságilag? nem

több mint 4 éve
Beki
NB2
Remélem nem így lesz.
Fattyu
briareos
Humánus. Nyilván Afrikában is van, aki azon töpreng, "biztos hogy rossz Európának, ha kicsit megritkul?"
több mint 4 éve
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 44 172 — The Mathematician
Nem elriasztásból, de hát ha nekünk ez kell.....

444.hu/2020/03/19/megrazo-foto-olaszorszagbol-katonai-teherautok-konvojban-szallitjak-el-a-halottakat-a-jarvany-gocabol
dande
legalább elszállítják másik krematóriumba
nem pedig vmi tömeg sírba hajigálva égetik

Szerkesztette: Negritis, a vajda

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!