Cincinnati Bengals

29 feliratkozó

több mint 13 éve
Mikey Cincinnati Bengals 18 581
Olvastam a minap. Így legalább lesz amfoci meccs idén is a Paul Brownban. 😊
több mint 13 éve
r.baggio Washington Commanders Vanderbilt Commodores 61 914 — no es importante
Bengals fanok, a helyi egyetem, a Bearcats 2011-ben először hazai konfmeccset visz a Paul Brown Stadiumba, sőt rögtön kettőt a szezonban

---
"Nincs igazság és nincs emberiség. Csak igazságok vannak és emberek." - Szerb Antal
több mint 13 éve
gabtsi Cincinnati Bengals 6 698 — one & done
én már azt se hiszem el amit kérdeznek, de azt legalább tudjuk, hogy van vki aki azt teszi amit kell:

#bengals DC Mike Zimmer on possible changes: "Everybody's in danger, we were f@#$% 4-12. I'm in danger, they're in danger. Trust me."

"We were trying to become the '85 Bears and not being the 2010 Cincinnati Bengals."

ami nem hajlik, az törik!
több mint 13 éve
A korábbi Bengals DC, Chuck Bresnahan Grudenről:

"He's going to be thoroughly prepared every week. He knows what he believes in and he stays with it," Bresnahan said of Jay on Sunday during a break in the combine. "His commitment to his style of offense, he has a passion for it and feels very strongly about it. He's going to challenge you. He's a little bit like his brother, yet he's completely different.

"He's his own guy. That's something he's always very cautious of it. Being related to Jon too much, and his individualism. He's got his own mindset. Having spent that time with Jon in Tampa helped him with the outdoor game, but he knows football."

"He's the son of a football coach. He's the brother of a football coach. He knows football. And he'll have a great relationship with the players, great interaction with the players, the whole deal.

+ Peter King, egy Bengals alkalmazottal való beszélgetésére hivatkozva azt mondja, hogy Brownék meghallgatják majd a Palmerért tett ajánlatokat...
több mint 13 éve
During his interview with the local media, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis was asked if Michael Johnson and Carlos Dunlap are ready to become the team's defensive ends.

"The guys have to earn the opportunity to start. I think Carlos finished the season very, very strong, but you'd like to get them when they're not playing 60 snaps a game, so I think Frostee (Rucker), who was injured and Robert Geathers, who was splitting time with those guys and Antwan (Odom), who was injured, and Jon, who is a free agent. … We've a group of guys we'd like to get back and working."

When pressed to give a comment on the future of Geathers and Odom, Lewis deflected the question.

"Right now they have contracts on the team and we're just going to keep going forward and see what works out best for the team."

"I don’t think we have a dilemma in the middle at all. We've got good candidates there. At some point we’re going to make the transition to (Rey) Maualuga to the middle linebacker spot. It may be right now. We'll see how it works out. We've got to get guys going there and that's another area that's important for us to add more young players in that mix. I thought Rod Muckelroy showed me he could play in the NFL."

"I think Bernard has to take another step in development and maturity-wise, maturation physically and mentally and then, I don't know. I don't like when people set limits on people. He's a little slight. That speaks to maturing more physically. And your habits, maturing a little bit in your preparation. He certainly has great ability and we don't want to downplay that. Right now Ced (Benson) is one of those guys that we have at other spots that is unsigned. Now you're looking at Bernard Scott."Cincy Jungle
😉
több mint 13 éve
nasheem Cincinnati Bengals 4 414 — Bengals fan
az aláírásom pár napja 😊gabtsi
😀 sorry!

"A futball egyszerű játék, de nehéz egyszerűen játszani."
több mint 13 éve
az aláírásom pár napja 😊

több mint 13 éve
Egy újabb szösszenet Palmerről. Ezt épp Deion Sanders mondta:
"You are a franchise quarterback. You can’t say I want to leave. Wipe your eyes off and play football. The Brown (family) doesn’t cave. You’re not going to bully those guys by any means.”

több mint 13 éve
Lewis said during Friday's press conference with the local media at the Combine, the Bengals are working at getting a deal done with cornerback Johnathan Joseph and Cedric Benson before March 4, when the owners will lockout the players in a work stoppage that could last into September.CJ
Ez érdekes.
Mert ugye nemrég pont arról volt szó, hogy amíg nincs CBA, nincs hosszabbítás sem.
??
több mint 13 éve
hogy a picsába lehetett Routtnak ilyen szerződést adni ?? 10.5 / év ?gabtsi
De hiszen nincs is április 1., szóval ne komolytalankodjunk.
több mint 13 éve
fasz ki van Al Davisre de komolyan, hogy a picsába lehetett Routtnak ilyen szerződést adni ?? 10.5 / év ? ehhez még Bailey 10/év szerződése és lassan ott tartunk, hogy olcsóbb lett volna a franchise tag mint amit Josephnek adni kellene / év.

nevetséges. el nem tudom képzelni h megadjuk neki amit bárki röhögve.gabtsi
Alakul a PP draft... CBA előtt ilyen szerződések. Meg is érdemli a sok fax tulaj a sorsát.

több mint 13 éve
fasz ki van Al Davisre de komolyan, hogy a picsába lehetett Routtnak ilyen szerződést adni ?? 10.5 / év ? ehhez még Bailey 10/év szerződése és lassan ott tartunk, hogy olcsóbb lett volna a franchise tag mint amit Josephnek adni kellene / év.

nevetséges. el nem tudom képzelni h megadjuk neki amit bárki röhögve.

több mint 13 éve
😕 Reggie Stephensben bíztam nagyon, de akkor nem valószínű, hogy szerephez jut.tenorx
A pre meccseken kifejezetten jónak tűnt. Amikor Luigs-t elküldtük azt hittem azért is történik, mert Stephens már az első évben bevethető lesz. Én azért bízom benne, hogy több lesz roster-tölteléknél.

több mint 13 éve
tenorx Pittsburgh Steelers 13 369 — Wrath of Khan
😕 Reggie Stephensben bíztam nagyon, de akkor nem valószínű, hogy szerephez jut.
több mint 13 éve
» Alexander says he's happy with right guard Bobbie Williams as "he's winding down a fine career," and that he feels Nate Livings has played well enough to remain the incumbent left guard. Alexander says last season's late draft picks, fifth-round right guard Otis Hudson and seventh round center-guard Reggie Stephens, are not yet ready to contribute right away. That may change after another training camp because he thinks they have good upside.bengals.com
:o :mad:Mikey
Hogy Livingset nyalogatja nem lep meg, az viszont hogy Stephensben csak ennyi van a stáb szerint, az furcsa. Igaz élesben nem láthattuk még. Az OL belső posztjaira szerencsére tuti húzunk az első körökben. Reméljük jót.

több mint 13 éve
» Alexander says he's happy with right guard Bobbie Williams as "he's winding down a fine career," and that he feels Nate Livings has played well enough to remain the incumbent left guard. Alexander says last season's late draft picks, fifth-round right guard Otis Hudson and seventh round center-guard Reggie Stephens, are not yet ready to contribute right away. That may change after another training camp because he thinks they have good upside.bengals.com
:o :mad:
több mint 13 éve
FOX Sportson Peter Schrager mockja:
4. Cincinnati Bengals (4-12), Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn: In Jermaine Gresham, Jordan Shipley and Jerome Simpson, Cincinnati already has a nice young core of targets. I don’t see them taking A.J. Green — whom I’d love to see in Jay Gruden’s offense — if Fairley’s still on the board at No. 4. The defensive line got one stud in last year’s draft, Carlos Dunlap, but the rest of the unit was a disappointment. Everyone is super high on Fairley, and most have him pegged as the top overall pick. I’ve still got him going here.
Már a második nekem tetsző kinti mock + indoklás. Oké, utóbbi nem szóról-szóra, de összességében elfogadható.Mikey
Azért érdekes, mert talán ő az első, aki úgy hozza ki top3-on kívülre Fairleyt, hogy nem húznak előtte skill posztra. Schrager tavaly is egész jó találati aránnyal dolgozott emlékeim szerint, úgyhogy remélem igaza lesz. Ezzel együtt engem nagyon meglepne, ha Fairley előtt kimenne Bowers és Daerus is. Aki DLt akar erősíteni, annak szerintem a legkézenfekvőbb az auburni srácot vinni.

több mint 13 éve
FOX Sportson Peter Schrager mockja:
4. Cincinnati Bengals (4-12), Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn: In Jermaine Gresham, Jordan Shipley and Jerome Simpson, Cincinnati already has a nice young core of targets. I don’t see them taking A.J. Green — whom I’d love to see in Jay Gruden’s offense — if Fairley’s still on the board at No. 4. The defensive line got one stud in last year’s draft, Carlos Dunlap, but the rest of the unit was a disappointment. Everyone is super high on Fairley, and most have him pegged as the top overall pick. I’ve still got him going here.
Már a második nekem tetsző kinti mock + indoklás. Oké, utóbbi nem szóról-szóra, de összességében elfogadható.
több mint 13 éve
...és a No. 40 játékos volt a legjobb szerinte? Mert akkor azt mondom stimmel.

Egyébként fejfogós a dolog.
több mint 13 éve
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/24871/walkers-fab-40-nos-33-36-2

édes istenkém, micsoda egy igazi majom ez a walker. drága kenyér.

több mint 13 éve
+ 3 további változás:

- the Bengals named Paul Guenther as the team's assistant defensive backs coach (korábban assistant LB coach)
- the team promoted David Lippincott as the defensive quality control coach (korábban coaching assistant, Simpson lelki támasza)
- Brayden Coombs returns for advanced scouting and to get Marvin Lewis coffee

Az utolsón mondjuk felnevettem.

Ja igen, én sem akarom belelátni semmit Urban idehozatalába.
több mint 13 éve
Ja inkább én sem...
Klasszikus belterjes igazolásnak tűnik. Mit kell tudni a jóemberről?

több mint 13 éve
#bengals hire James Urban as wide receivers coach. Was the QBs coach at Philly the last two seasons, was there seven years.

nem akarok belelátni semmit.

több mint 13 éve
ha nagyon megengedő vagyok, akkor a Schaub-trade lehet irányadó. 1&3 az még viccnek is rossz.

több mint 13 éve
Cincy Jungle nevű blogon volt ez írva:

According to National Football Post's Dan Pompei the Eagles have put word on the street that they are looking for a first round pick and "something else, maybe a third round pick."

Persze nem tűnik túl hitelesnek, de offseason van és pletykának elmegy.