NCAA eredménykövetés NCAA eredménykövetés - 1 aktív topik

Las Vegas Raiders

37 feliratkozó

több mint 8 éve
Amadeus the Young Las Vegas Raiders West Virginia Mountaineers 32 729
de szep is ilyeneket olvasni...vajon mi vehette ra erre az oszintesegi rohamra?😊
Pari
Lehet a csaj írta ki, 😃

criminal lawyer or criminal lawyer?
több mint 8 éve
Pari Las Vegas Raiders 3 636 — Rise My Nation!
de szep is ilyeneket olvasni...vajon mi vehette ra erre az oszintesegi rohamra?😊
több mint 8 éve
deyell Las Vegas Raiders 11 660
csak hogy ne unatkozzunk

choose life
több mint 8 éve
Rolni Las Vegas Raiders 9 651 — Raiders fan
https://vine.co/assets/images/meta/vine_screencap-0b4ef888c2882624abcca774862cde77.png
Vine
The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

😊

WIN LOSE OR TIE...RAIDER FAN 'TIL I DIE!!
több mint 8 éve
Andrew East (LS) mostani offseasonben érkezett, és volt vele egy kis Q&A a reddit-en:
 www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4n7l7d/iama_player_on_the_oakland_raiders_ama/

ízelítő:

Q1: Funniest guy on the team? Who smells the best?
A: The funniest guy on the team would have to be Khalil Mack- but that doesnt take away from his work ethic at all. As to your second question, Ill have to do some research
Q2: I bet Carr smells like perfume. It would only make sense due to the eyeliner.
A: Interesting theory!

Q: Who's a young unknown player turning player's/coach's heads in OTA's? Is there buzz surrounding any of these UDFAs?
A: Joe Hansley is unreal

Q: What road game are you looking forward to most?
A: Mexico City

Q: If you could have anybody on the team back you up in a fight, who would it be?
A: Jack Del Rio. I keep hearing he was a beast back in the day.

Q1: Tits or ass?
A: The latter
Q2: ...truly after the hearts of your local Oakland supporters!
Q3: I mean, that's pretty much why he married Shawn Johnson. (a felesége: )

Szerkesztette: Pari
több mint 8 éve
Érdemes elolvasni:  www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/6/8/11887940/fundamentals-of-oakland-raiders-pass-rush-khalil-mack-mario-edwards-jr

Ezt is:  raidersanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/06/06/the-raiders-death-lineup/

és általában a srác írásait...

Ezt még kiemelem:
 raidersanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/raiders-2016-defensive-outlook/
2016-os védelem elemzése előre...egyedül a Mack-LEO\ROLB dolog nem fekszik nálam, de minden mást szerintem nagyon jól ír le\lát a srác...nálam továbbra is Mack a SAM és Irvin a LEO...

Szerkesztette: Rolni

több mint 8 éve
Olvastam egy jó cikket, mely alapján kíváncsi lennék, hogy az idei offseason-ben érkezettek közül szerintetek ki lesz a legnagyobb impact az első évében, és/vagy az első 3 évében?

Emlékeztetőül:

Bruce Irvin
Kelechi Osemele
Sean Smith
Reggie Nelson
Karl Joseph
Jihad Ward
Shilique Calhoun
Conor Cook
Deandre Washington
Más: (ki?)

Szerintem,

első évében: S. Smith (bár szívem szerint Irvin-t mondanám a karaktere miatt, de a secondarynak annyira szenvedett Amerson érkezéséig, hogy Smith látványos javulást hozhat.)

első 3 évében: K. Joseph (bár ezt meg csak a remény mondatja velem)
Pari
Idénre én is Sean Smith mondanám, mert KO végül LG-t játszik ugye nem LT-t és tavaly is jók voltunk LG poszton.

Első 3 évében Karl a logikus válasz, reméljük így lesz...KO itt is szót érdemelhet, ha esetleg Penn-t majd Ő váltja LT poszton 1-2 év múlva...

Deandre Washington lehet sztem még kellemes meglepi, mert látványos lehet ha jól megy neki...

több mint 8 éve
Olvastam egy jó cikket, mely alapján kíváncsi lennék, hogy az idei offseason-ben érkezettek közül szerintetek ki lesz a legnagyobb impact az első évében, és/vagy az első 3 évében?

Emlékeztetőül:

Bruce Irvin
Kelechi Osemele
Sean Smith
Reggie Nelson
Karl Joseph
Jihad Ward
Shilique Calhoun
Conor Cook
Deandre Washington
Más: (ki?)

Szerintem,

első évében: S. Smith (bár szívem szerint Irvin-t mondanám a karaktere miatt, de a secondarynak annyira szenvedett Amerson érkezéséig, hogy Smith látványos javulást hozhat.)

első 3 évében: K. Joseph (bár ezt meg csak a remény mondatja velem)
több mint 8 éve
The Oakland Raiders have signed undrafted free agent WR Marvin Hall.
Hall played in 42 games over four years at Washington, totaling 25 receptions for 409 yards (16.4 avg.) and one touchdown.
As a returner, he posted 16 kickoff returns for 357 yards (22.3 avg.) and 12 punt returns for 105 yards (8.8 avg.).
több mint 8 éve
TST Las Vegas Raiders 1 449 — "The fire that burns brightest in the Raiders organization."
Vegas strip club offers Raiders free lap dances and limo rides for life if team moves:
 www.tmz.com/2016/06/05/oakland-raiders-vegas-sapphire-strip-club/

www.sapphirelasvegas.com/sapphire_las_vegas_blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/016.jpg/

www.sapphirelasvegas.com/sapphire_las_vegas_blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_0002.jpg/
Pari
Mekkora züllés lesz itt banyek...
több mint 8 éve
Vegas strip club offers Raiders free lap dances and limo rides for life if team moves:
 www.tmz.com/2016/06/05/oakland-raiders-vegas-sapphire-strip-club/

www.sapphirelasvegas.com/sapphire_las_vegas_blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/016.jpg/

www.sapphirelasvegas.com/sapphire_las_vegas_blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_0002.jpg/

Szerkesztette: Pari
több mint 8 éve
Andre Debose has been placed on Raiders injured reserve for second straight season.
deyell
Szegény csókából nem lesz NFL játékos. Mondjuk, nem volt ez meglepő annak függvényében, hogy mennyi visszahordani tudó játékos érkezett az újoncok között.
peterbadbone
Cutoltuk is.
több mint 8 éve
The Raiders selected safety Karl Joseph in the first round (No. 14 overall) knowing that he likely wouldn’t be ready to hit the field until the team reports to Training Camp 2016.
Joseph has not taken the field with his teammates through the first three OTAS, but he has spent time on the side with the Raiders’ training staff rehabilitating. Additionally, he’s also been present during the defensive drills, taking mental reps and asking questions of defensive coordinator Ken Norton, Jr.
While it must be hard for Joseph to be sidelined, it’s good to see that he’s taking the proper steps to ensure that he’ll be back on the field with the rest of the Silver and Black as soon as possible, and hopefully without too much of a learning curve in front of him.

+ Gabe Jackoson jol erzi magat RG-ben:
 www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/raiders-jackson-moves-right-guard-im-100-percent-it
több mint 8 éve
A bunyó tényénél fontosabb ez az infómorzsa:
"Second scuffle of the day... This time it's rookie #Raiders DL Jihad Ward and new OL Kelechi Osemele. Ward beat Osemele for a sack play b4"
Rolni
több morzsácska:
- Raiders second-round pick Jihad Ward is considered a developmental prospect with great upside down the road, but the defensive lineman has flashed with solid play in these OTA sessions. He has shown power and agility on the interior, including one play Tuesday where he earned a simulated sack in team drills.
- Keith McGill is making the transition from cornerback to safety this offseason
- Menelik Watson returned
- Mario Edwards Jr. and Dan Williams were limited participants on Tuesday
- S. Smith and Amerson seem set as starting outside cornerbacks, though there could be a competition at nickel back. Thorpe is out injured, but Hayden and Carrie saw time in the slot with the first unit. Hayden took significant snaps there, and played outside with the second team. Hayden intercepted Matt McGloin in the end zone on Tuesday.
- Raiders missing M. Smith and Ball at linebacker, and Nelson and Joseph at safety. Linebacker Korey Toomer and safeties Nate Allen and Dewey McDonald saw more first-unit action with aforementioned players out. Autry, Walford, Helu and Mickens also missed Tuesday’s work
- Rookie 3rdround pick Shilique Calhoun was an attacking edge rusher at Michigan State, and that should be his primary function with the Raiders. He’ll be asked to cover some in the NFL as a rotational rush linebacker. He was used some as an interior coverage linebacker during Tuesday’s practice session, and looked comfortable doing it.
- Carr had a solid practice, showing great zip and accuracy on his passes.
- Undrafted receiver Johnny Holton made a pair of nice touchdown catches near day’s end, including one where he snagged the ball over cornerback Dexter McDonald. Max McCaffrey also caught a fade pass from Connor Cook for a nice touchdown. Del Rio also singled out Joe Hansley for catching ability.
több mint 8 éve
Of all the undrafted free agents the Raiders signed this season, perhaps none garnered as much attention as wide receiver Max McCaffrey.
The son of former NFL player Ed McCaffrey and brother of current Stanford Cardinal running back Christian McCaffrey, Max was a standout wide receiver at Duke before joining the Silver and Black in May.
After a quality performance at Rookie Minicamp, McCaffrey has been rather quiet since the team began OTAs, but he definitely made an impression Thursday, running an impressive slant route and hauling in pass over cornerback Sean Smith.
Operating from the slot, McCaffrey showed an impressive burst at the line of scrimmage and upon making his cut across the field, he left Smith at least two steps behind him as he hauled in the pass and turned upfield.
The former Duke Blue Devil may have had a rather quiet few weeks, but from time to time he flashes the ability that made him a coveted undrafted signing.
több mint 8 éve
A bunyó tényénél fontosabb ez az infómorzsa:
"Second scuffle of the day... This time it's rookie #Raiders DL Jihad Ward and new OL Kelechi Osemele. Ward beat Osemele for a sack play b4"

több mint 8 éve
3 box volt eddig az OTAn.
Osemele vs Jihad
Feliciano vs Orr
es Alexander vs Moore
😊
több mint 8 éve
peterbadbone Las Vegas Raiders USC Trojans 1 619 — Sin City Raiders fan
Robert Herron (WR)-tól meg is váltunk.

több mint 8 éve
 www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Gabe-Jackson-Discusses-O-Line-Lineup/5f25f11c-8734-46d9-91ee-6860a1e341ed

több mint 8 éve
DeBose mellett kiraktuk még Garrett Gilbert-et(QB) is.

Helyettük 2 WR érkezett:

- Robert Herron, WR(17)

Herron Los Angelesi srác, a Buccaneers draftolta 2014-ben a 6. körben. Eddig Tampában és Miamiban "szerepelt". 5'9/193 méretű elkapó, aki az atlétikai pályán is jól szerepelt középiskolás korában. NFL-ben csak újoncként látott pályát(8 meccs, 6 elkapás, 58yard,1TD). Tavaly a Tampa már nem látott benne fantáziát és csak TC-ben tartott rá igényt. Utána a Dolphins vette fel PS-be, de idén áprilisban elengedték.

- Nathan Palmer, WR(13)

Palmer(5'11/195) UDFA-ként került a ligába 2012-ben. PS harcosként, minden évben új csapatban tűnt fel(49ers,Colts, Dolphins, Broncos, Patriots, Bears).

több mint 8 éve
Amadeus the Young Las Vegas Raiders West Virginia Mountaineers 32 729
Deyell, megvan a pp szigorlatom!!!!!!

criminal lawyer or criminal lawyer?
több mint 8 éve
Andre Debose has been placed on Raiders injured reserve for second straight season.
deyell
Szegény csókából nem lesz NFL játékos. Mondjuk, nem volt ez meglepő annak függvényében, hogy mennyi visszahordani tudó játékos érkezett az újoncok között.

több mint 8 éve

choose life
több mint 8 éve
Delonso_ Miami Hurricanes 7 187 — Justicar of Florida
En nem tulzottan felek attol hogy Vegasban nem lennenek elegen.
Egyreszt ahova csapatot viszel ott hamar szurkolo is lesz, masreszt meg Londonba es rengeteg amerikai Raiders szurker jott, az pedig nem 40 perc repulovel vagy 7-8 ora kocsival.
több mint 8 éve
mi a jó ég van már...

twitter.com/VicTafur/status/735182862836629505

choose life