New Orleans Saints

45 feliratkozó

több mint 4 éve
peterk2005 udvari bolond Indianapolis Colts Stanford Cardinal 23 658 — The only discipline that lasts, is self discipline
 twitter.com/MalcolmJenkins/status/1268315207299981312?s=09
Negritis
amúgy menjen a faszomba az a csapattárs, aki egy ilyen ügyben kirohan a twitterre, minthogy felhívja a másikat, hogy te, mi is akart ez lenni?
atapapa
Nem csak ő beszélget twitteren keresztül de Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders meg még pár másik is. Tényleg ilyen a kor.

Mondjuk ilyenkor megértem Belichick kőszigorát. Ilyesmit tényleg egy szobában szemtől szembe kéne megbeszélni. Nem is fiatal játékosokról van szó, furcsa hogy nincs ennyi eszük. Én Breest is beleveszem, ő is tudhatta volna, hogy olaj lesz a tűzre. Paytonnak csináltak némi pedagógiai túlórát a következő hétre.

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing.” (Peyton Manning)
több mint 4 éve
adam77 New Orleans Saints 635
Negritis
amúgy menjen a faszomba az a csapattárs, aki egy ilyen ügyben kirohan a twitterre, minthogy felhívja a másikat, hogy te, mi is akart ez lenni?
atapapa
az ügy előtt sem voltam oda jenkins érkezésétől. nem tudom egálban van-e az amit játékban hozzátesz, azzal, ahogy körülötte rendszerint forr a levegő
több mint 4 éve
Kampman Green Bay Packers Wisconsin Badgers 27 841
Negritis
atapapa
Ilyen a kor.
több mint 4 éve
atapapa New Orleans Saints LSU Tigers 10 021 — #neverpunt
Negritis

több mint 4 éve
peterk2005 udvari bolond Indianapolis Colts Stanford Cardinal 23 658 — The only discipline that lasts, is self discipline
Mármeg is fogalmazott egy bocsánatkérő levelet

"I would like to apologize to my friends, teammates, the City of New Orleans, the black community, NFL community and anyone I hurt with my comments yesterday. In speaking with some of you, it breaks my heart to know the pain I have caused.
In an attempt to talk about respect, unity, and solidarity centered around the American flag and the national anthem, I made comments that were insensitive and completely missed the mark on the issues we are facing right now as a country. They lacked awareness and any type of compassion or empathy. Instead, those words have become divisive and hurtful and have misled people into believing that somehow I am an enemy. This could not be further from the truth, and is not an accurate reflection of my heart or my character.
This is where I stand:

I stand with the black community in the fight against systemic racial injustice and police brutality and support the creation of real policy change that will make a difference.
I condemn the years of oppression that have taken place throughout our black communities and still exists today.
I acknowledge that we as Americans, including myself, have not done enough to fight for that equality or to truly understand the struggles and plight of the black community.
I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement.
I will never know what it’s like to be a black man or raise black children in America but I will work every day to put myself in those shoes and fight for what is right.
I have ALWAYS been an ally, never an enemy.
I am sick about the way my comments were perceived yesterday, but I take full responsibility and accountability. I recognize that I should do less talking and more listening...and when the black community is talking about their pain, we all need to listen.
For that, I am very sorry and I ask your forgiveness."
kapitnono
Eső után köpönyeg... Jó lenne ha felfogadna egy média szakértőt hogy mit mikor irjon ki a socialmediába hátha megússzná a legközelebbi szarvihart.
ParadSEC
Jóvő hónapban edzőtáborba kell vonulnia ezekkel a srácokkal. Ez legfeljebb ebben a pillanatban, marketing szempontból eső után köpönyeg. Amúgy viszont egy felnőtt ember érett reakciója a saját hibájára.

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing.” (Peyton Manning)
több mint 4 éve
ParadSEC New England Patriots Georgia Bulldogs 3 033 — Patriots fan
Azért, hagy mondja már el a véleményét Brees, basszameg! Most attól tekintsünk el, hogy egy elég elfogadott konzervatív álláspontot képvisel, és attól, hogy sok, nagyon gazdag sportoló nagyon hangos, még nem lesz igazuk, meg nem lesznek többségben, még ebben a szimbolikus kérdésben sem. Már csak azért sem, mert nem azzal vitatkoznak, amit Brees mond, hanem, amit szerintük képvisel, tehát a személyével. És ez nem véletlen.Helmut Zimmer
Gyere át ezzel a poltopicba inkább.

Thomas tényleg megy a Patriotsba? Baszki... 😕
peterk2005
Ezzel a cap hellyel maradjon csak NO-ban. Még a vicc erejéig is😃😃😃

„Elmehetsz több pénzért játszani meg ilyenek, de ha minden héten vesztesz elég nyomorultul érzed majd magad. Itt akarok maradni, nyerni akarok, segíteni akarok a csapatnak és továbbra is jó és megbízható játékosnak maradni." - Rob Ninkovich
több mint 4 éve
Wyatt New England Patriots 26 306
Vagy mondjuk ne legyen kivéve 4 szó egy kérdésre adott válaszból? Mi lett volna, ha olyan embernél van ilyen, akit nem ajnároz amúgy folyton mindenki?

több mint 4 éve
ParadSEC New England Patriots Georgia Bulldogs 3 033 — Patriots fan

"I would like to apologize to my friends, teammates, the City of New Orleans, the black community, NFL community and anyone I hurt with my comments yesterday. In speaking with some of you, it breaks my heart to know the pain I have caused.
In an attempt to talk about respect, unity, and solidarity centered around the American flag and the national anthem, I made comments that were insensitive and completely missed the mark on the issues we are facing right now as a country. They lacked awareness and any type of compassion or empathy. Instead, those words have become divisive and hurtful and have misled people into believing that somehow I am an enemy. This could not be further from the truth, and is not an accurate reflection of my heart or my character.
This is where I stand:

I stand with the black community in the fight against systemic racial injustice and police brutality and support the creation of real policy change that will make a difference.
I condemn the years of oppression that have taken place throughout our black communities and still exists today.
I acknowledge that we as Americans, including myself, have not done enough to fight for that equality or to truly understand the struggles and plight of the black community.
I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement.
I will never know what it’s like to be a black man or raise black children in America but I will work every day to put myself in those shoes and fight for what is right.
I am sick about the way my comments were perceived yesterday, but I take full responsibility and accountability. I recognize that I should do less talking and more listening...and when the black community is talking about their pain, we all need to listen.
kapitnono
Eső után köpönyeg... Jó lenne ha felfogadna egy média szakértőt hogy mit mikor irjon ki a socialmediába hátha megússzná a legközelebbi szarvihart.

„Elmehetsz több pénzért játszani meg ilyenek, de ha minden héten vesztesz elég nyomorultul érzed majd magad. Itt akarok maradni, nyerni akarok, segíteni akarok a csapatnak és továbbra is jó és megbízható játékosnak maradni." - Rob Ninkovich
több mint 4 éve
Gyurma Pappa New Orleans Saints Tulane Green Wave 13 986 — Egyéb témák lakó
Ja.
Narratíva 1: Megy ő is megünnepelni, hogy meztelen a király
Narratíva 2: Próbál kitérni a Tampa henger elől.

Azért, hagy mondja már el a véleményét Brees, basszameg! Most attól tekintsünk el, hogy egy elég elfogadott konzervatív álláspontot képvisel, és attól, hogy sok, nagyon gazdag sportoló nagyon hangos, még nem lesz igazuk, meg nem lesznek többségben, még ebben a szimbolikus kérdésben sem. Már csak azért sem, mert nem azzal vitatkoznak, amit Brees mond, hanem, amit szerintük képvisel, tehát a személyével. És ez nem véletlen.Helmut Zimmer

peterk2005
Dehogy megy, hogyan menne?
Wyatt
Szerencsére csak egy fake rapaport accountnak ültem fel. 😊
peterk2005
Teljesen irreális is lett volna bárhogyan 😊

Nem mintha nem férne el a Patsben^^
Wyatt
Helmut Zimmer
Tampa henger, ez jó 😀

több mint 4 éve
Helmut Zimmer Buffalo Bills Oregon Ducks 6 209 — én ezt meguntam
Ja.
Narratíva 1: Megy ő is megünnepelni, hogy meztelen a király
Narratíva 2: Próbál kitérni a Tampa henger elől.

peterk2005
Wyatt
peterk2005

Wyatt
több mint 4 éve
kapitnono New Orleans Saints Ohio State Buckeyes 8 933 — WHO DAT!!!!

This is where I stand:

több mint 4 éve

peterk2005
Wyatt
peterk2005

több mint 4 éve

peterk2005
Wyatt

több mint 4 éve
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/77040115_746933909410830_9090177601094801576_n.jpg?stp=c130.0.391.391a_cmp485_dst-jpg_s640x640_u&_nc_cat=111&cb=51254e2e-57b2a0c6&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=18de74&_nc_ohc=syTI6mcMIREQ7kNvgGGoser&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=00_AYC6scBuePMTcZqEKkQ6c1HD79wHM_z040FL6O9QNXvCAQ&oe=66F80DFD
Drew Brees on Instagram: "I would like to apologize to my friends, teammates, the City of New Orleans, the black community, NFL community and anyone I hurt with my comments yesterday. In speaking with some of you, it breaks my heart to know the pain I have caused. In an attempt to talk about respect, unity, and solidarity centered around the American flag and the national anthem, I made comments that were insensitive and completely missed the mark on the issues we are facing right now as a country. They lacked awareness and any type of compassion or empathy. Instead, those words have become divisive and hurtful and have misled people into believing that somehow I am an enemy. This could not be further from the truth, and is not an accurate reflection of my heart or my character. This is where I stand: I stand with the black community in the fight against systemic racial injustice and police brutality and support the creation of real policy change that will make a difference. I condemn the years of oppression that have taken place throughout our black communities and still exists today. I acknowledge that we as Americans, including myself, have not done enough to fight for that equality or to truly understand the struggles and plight of the black community. I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement. I will never know what it’s like to be a black man or raise black children in America but I will work every day to put myself in those shoes and fight for what is right. I have ALWAYS been an ally, never an enemy. I am sick about the way my comments were perceived yesterday, but I take full responsibility and accountability. I recognize that I should do less talking and more listening...and when the black community is talking about their pain, we all need to listen. For that, I am very sorry and I ask your forgiveness."
316K likes, 79K comments - drewbrees on June 4, 2020: "I would like to apologize to my friends, teammates, the City of New Orleans, the black community, NFL community and anyone I hurt with my comments yesterday. In speaking with some of you, it breaks my heart to know the pain I have caused. In an attempt to talk about respect, unity, and solidarity centered around the American flag and the national anthem, I made comments that were insensitive and completely missed the mark on the issues we are facing right now as a country. They lacked awareness and any type of compassion or empathy. Instead, those words have become divisive and hurtful and have misled people into believing that somehow I am an enemy. This could not be further from the truth, and is not an accurate reflection of my heart or my character. This is where I stand: I stand with the black community in the fight against systemic racial injustice and police brutality and support the creation of real policy change that will make a difference. I condemn the years of oppression that have taken place throughout our black communities and still exists today. I acknowledge that we as Americans, including myself, have not done enough to fight for that equality or to truly understand the struggles and plight of the black community. I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement. I will never know what it’s like to be a black man or raise black children in America but I will work every day to put myself in those shoes and fight for what is right. I have ALWAYS been an ally, never an enemy. I am sick about the way my comments were perceived yesterday, but I take full responsibility and accountability. I recognize that I should do less talking and more listening...and when the black community is talking about their pain, we all need to listen. For that, I am very sorry and I ask your forgiveness.".

Haladjunk

több mint 4 éve

peterk2005

több mint 4 éve

több mint 4 éve
Egyébként Brees 2016-ban is azt mondta, hogy támogatja Kaep törekvéseit, de a himnusz alatti térdeléssel nem ért egyet. Most sem mondott mást, csak kurva szar időben.Gyurma Pappa
Hogy pont egy new orleansi irányító ne érezze hogy mikor rossz az időzítés az furcsa. Egyáltalán, hogy jött elő pont most ez a zászló téma hogy úgy érezte meg kell szólalnia? Számára volt valami apropó? Vagy a riporter húzta csőbe a kérdéssel?
peterk2005
Ne haragudjatok, nem akarok provokatőr lenni, de egyszerűen ki kívánkozik belőlem. Értem, hogy itt pl. a tagság jelentős részének a bajnoki szezon, és esélyek fájnak, de én annak az országnak aggódó polgára vagyok. Szóval ez nem azoknak szól, akik a fociért jönnek ide..

Azért, hagy mondja már el a véleményét Brees, basszameg! Most attól tekintsünk el, hogy egy elég elfogadott konzervatív álláspontot képvisel, és attól, hogy sok, nagyon gazdag sportoló nagyon hangos, még nem lesz igazuk, meg nem lesznek többségben, még ebben a szimbolikus kérdésben sem. Már csak azért sem, mert nem azzal vitatkoznak, amit Brees mond, hanem, amit szerintük képvisel, tehát a személyével. És ez nem véletlen.

DE csinálják csak, majd n+34-szer is megnyernek egy szimbolikus harcot, és a lényeg, na az pont változatlan marad, sőt egyre rosszabb lesz. Lao Ce - Tao Te King példabeszéde: amit el akarsz gyengíteni, az megerősödik, amit meg akarsz erősíteni, az elgyengül.

Miért nem beszélnek az oktatásról, a társadalmi mobilitásról, a családon belüli erőszakról? Mert kiderülne, hogy a legszegényebb rétegeknél mindegy a bőrszín, ugyanolyan rettenetes a helyzet, és csak egyre szarabb lesz. Nem beszélnek arról, hogy akik 2 kézzel fejik ezeket a lassan fenntarthatatlan rendszereket, és morzsákat csorgatnak vissza, azok a nagy filantrópok (tisztelet a kivételnek). És ez csak a jéghegy csúcsa, nem beszélünk a fogyasztás finanszírozásáról, a kialakult róka-fogta-csuka helyzetről. Az ország beteg. Szörnyűek az egyenlőtlenségek akár anyagi, akár társadalmi, akár szociális téren, fenntarthatatlanok rendszerek és amíg zászlóról, és himnuszhallgatási szokásokról beszélnek, addig is elviszik a figyelmet a lényeges kérdésekről.

Minden jóindulata ellenére Obama 8 év alatt gyakorlatilag alig tudott mozdítani valamit a mechanizmuson. Ha valaki azt hiszi, hogy ezt egy valós next deal nélkül, teljes társadalmi egyetértés nélkül meg fogja tudni oldani az ország, az rohadtul téved, és ebben fontosak a szimbólumok.

Semmi baj, el lehet égetni a zászlót, lehet ülve himnuszt hallgatni, de kell új szimbólum, ami kifejezi az Egyesült Államok legújabb kori megállapodását, és ami mögött felsorakozik a társadalom. Amíg az elit csak dekonstruál szimbólumokat, és nem tölti fel az űrt elfogadható tartalommal, addig ez nagyon- nagyon kevés, és az érdemi problámák velünk maradnak.

Próbáltam rövid lenni, köszi a figyelmet.
több mint 4 éve
Kájzerszóze New Orleans Saints 5 228 — playoffs???
Egyébként Brees 2016-ban is azt mondta, hogy támogatja Kaep törekvéseit, de a himnusz alatti térdeléssel nem ért egyet. Most sem mondott mást, csak kurva szar időben.Gyurma Pappa
Hogy pont egy new orleansi irányító ne érezze hogy mikor rossz az időzítés az furcsa. Egyáltalán, hogy jött elő pont most ez a zászló téma hogy úgy érezte meg kell szólalnia? Számára volt valami apropó? Vagy a riporter húzta csőbe a kérdéssel?
peterk2005
His response came Wednesday in an interview with Yahoo Finance, when asked his opinion about players kneeling to protest police brutality once the NFL season begins this fall.

Brees said respecting the National Anthem is not just about showing respect to the military, but also to anyone who sacrificed for this country, including those in the civil rights movement.
"And is everything right with our country right now? No, it's not," Brees said in the interview. "We still have a long way to go. But I think what you do by standing there and showing respect to the flag with your hand over your heart, is it shows unity. It shows that we are all in this together, we can all do better, and that we are all part of the solution."
Gyurma Pappa
Igy persze egesz mas a dolog. Lehet kiragadni mondatokat csak az felrevisz. Jenkins is inkabb olvasna es tajekozodna mielott sirdogal a kameraba...

több mint 4 éve
Na most, hogy vêgképp átfordult a kommunikáció postmodernbe, a szimbolikus térben, kb esély sincs a tényekrôl és a lényegrôl beszélni, tehát megoldani sem lehet a problémát. De ez persze soha nem is cél valójában a lényeg hogy gerjedjen!
Helmut Zimmer
Nem akarok médiaszakos-filozófia nácinak tűnni, de post-truth era ez most ahol vagyunk. Senkit nem érdekel, hogy mi az igazság, mert nincs igazság.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sav2L2E38XA

több mint 4 éve
peterk2005
His response came Wednesday in an interview with Yahoo Finance, when asked his opinion about players kneeling to protest police brutality once the NFL season begins this fall.

Brees said respecting the National Anthem is not just about showing respect to the military, but also to anyone who sacrificed for this country, including those in the civil rights movement.
"And is everything right with our country right now? No, it's not," Brees said in the interview. "We still have a long way to go. But I think what you do by standing there and showing respect to the flag with your hand over your heart, is it shows unity. It shows that we are all in this together, we can all do better, and that we are all part of the solution."

több mint 4 éve
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 44 176 — The Mathematician
peterk2005
gondolom látott vmi videót ahol épp zászlókat tépnek le/égetnek

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!
több mint 4 éve

több mint 4 éve
diceman New Orleans Saints 495 — csiramokus@gmail.com
Végre megint lenne egy SB esély erre:
1. Vilagjarvany
2. Zavargások
3. Öngól

Nem hiszem el b+

több mint 4 éve
Negritis
Egyre mélyebben a postmodernben....
több mint 4 éve
Negritis, a vajda Denver Broncos 44 176 — The Mathematician

The Stronger you become, the Weaker you really are.

I wanted Champ to be champ!