Detroit Lions

34 feliratkozó

több mint 11 éve
Bazzani Detroit Lions Michigan Wolverines 23 629 — Axel Foley
Dennard sokat fog esni, kihúzta a gyufát.Stez
Akkor legyen Hosley, Minnifield, Boykin, Fleming, Wade. Van választék, és 3. körben egyik se rossz pick. 😉 Van választék pont oda, ahova legjobban kéne. :cool:FranzFerdinand
Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State
Bazza kedvence 😉

több mint 11 éve
Burleson 13 million dollar cap hit in 2013 & 2014
Állítólag a helyére (későbbi pótlására) hozták Broylest.

több mint 11 éve
FranzFerdinand Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Panthers 83
Dennard sokat fog esni, kihúzta a gyufát.Stez
Akkor legyen Hosley, Minnifield, Boykin, Fleming, Wade. Van választék, és 3. körben egyik se rossz pick. 😉 Van választék pont oda, ahova legjobban kéne. :cool:
több mint 11 éve
Van már ilyen is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUVI6nZvak

54. Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma: B Grade
Hmm... maybe the Vikings should have drafted Morris Claiborne after all. This is crazy. If Ryan Broyles pans out, how are teams going to stop their offense? Broyles, if healthy, should be a good player for Matthew Stafford, who will need someone to throw to once Calvin Johnson suffers from the Madden Curse. I have to wonder though, why not improve the defense? I feel like there were better prospects available, but I don't have a problem with this selection.

Ryan Broyles OU Pro Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTvbWx9LyHo

We have the luxury of being able to rehab this guy very thoroughly, very carefully, and just allow him to get healthy," Lions general manager Martin Mayhew said. "If the guy were healthy now, he would have been gone way before our pick. We're just fortunate to have this guy on our team. I think he's a great talent."

több mint 11 éve
Stez SMU Mustangs 43 222 — Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
Dennard sokat fog esni, kihúzta a gyufát.

több mint 11 éve
FranzFerdinand Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Panthers 83
Ez a húzás annyira nem tetszik nekem, mint a tegnapi. Jobb WR is lett volna, és több remek CB is (akár BPA alapon is!), ami továbbra is need marad így. 😐 (Én Dennardot választottam volna ide.)
több mint 11 éve
Érdekes. Megatron, Burleson, Young, Broyles. Oké kellett egy returner, de az jöhetett volna később is. Remek prospect, de picit luxus picknek érzem.tüsi91
Ha egészséges akkor jó pick.
Kell a returner és tulajdonképpen 3WR volt a keretben.
Kissé korai.Bazzani
Annak fényében, hogy Konz még elérhető volt, semmiképpen sem vélem ezt jó picknek, akár egészséges, akár nem.
De mindegy, ez van. Remélem nem sérül megint le mindenesetre, azért jó kis slot lehet.

több mint 11 éve
Érdekes. Megatron, Burleson, Young, Broyles. Oké kellett egy returner, de az jöhetett volna később is. Remek prospect, de picit luxus picknek érzem.tüsi91
Ha egészséges akkor jó pick.
Kell a returner és tulajdonképpen 3WR volt a keretben.
Kissé korai.

több mint 11 éve
Inkább 2. kör eleji prospect volt a sérülése előtt is Broyles.
Én szeretem imádom Őt egyébként, de ezt a picket akkor sem tudom megérteni, amikor elérhető volt pl. egy Konz..

több mint 11 éve
tüsi91 Chicago Bears 11 021
Érdekes. Megatron, Burleson, Young, Broyles. Oké kellett egy returner, de az jöhetett volna később is. Remek prospect, de picit luxus picknek érzem.
több mint 11 éve
2.kör Ryan Broyles WR
Azon kívül, hogy készülünk a Madden átokra nem nagyon találok a miértre választ.
Remek kezű játékos (slot WR) aki sérülése előtt 1.körös prospect volt.
Remek KR/PR, talán ez az ok.
DE most épült fel ACL sérülésből ami kurvára nem jó előjel.

több mint 11 éve
Lions | Riley Reiff was best player available approach

Detroit Lions rookie OT Riley Reiff, the team's first-round draft pick, should be a cornerstone on the offensive line for years to come. He will be given every opportunity to succeed in his rookie season and is expected to come in to compete immediately. He may not, however, replace LT Jeff Backus right away. The selection of Reiff wasn't a knock against Backus, but the reality is their veteran tackle is getting older and they need to protect QB Matthew Stafford long term.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lions | Considered trading up

The Detroit Lions were interested in trading up during the first round of the NFL Draft; they reportedly had CB Stephon Gilmore in their sights. The team, however, opted against it when they saw the high amount of picks being sacrificed to move up.

Jobb,hogy nem adtuk oda a fél draftunkat Gilmore-ért.

több mint 11 éve
54. Detroit Lions - Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State
First-round pick: Riley Reiff, OT

The Lions need talent in the secondary and clean character. A player like Johnson, or another cornerback, represents both. The team may also target a running back with this choice.

Ez tetszetős pick lenne, ha kimegy minden lehetőség és tényleg 54nél választunk.
CB a legnagyobb need.

Íme az én top10em mára:
1. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
2. Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia
3. Peter Konz, C , Wisconsin
4. Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska
5. Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
6. Amini Silatolu, G , Midwestern State
7. Vinny Curry, OLB/DE, Marshall
8. Josh Robinson, CB, Central Florida
9. Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State
10. Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

több mint 11 éve

Reiff már meg is érkezett az Allen Park-ba.
Itt épp a bérletesekkel fotózkodik.

több mint 11 éve
23. Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa: A+ Grade
History repeats itself. Two years ago, Iowa tackle Bryan Bulaga was a top-10 prospect who dropped to the 20s. That pick worked out really well, and I'll be shocked if the Lions don't have similar success with Riley Reiff. Detroit really needed a tackle to protect Matthew Stafford, and Reiff was the best player on the board. Great move.

Egy dolog miatt lehet savanyú a szánk íze, az az,hogy DeCastro is benn volt.
Ez amúgy tényleg egy remek pick (egyre jobban tetszik), látva az OT-ink teljesítményét és Backus korát. Főleg,hogy állítólag G-ot akarunk húzni a második körben (Osemele). Schwartz elmondta, hogy Reiff nagyon univerzális, 4poszton is el tud játszani.
Kétszer láttam Reiffet játszani, mindkétszer leginkább őt figyeltem, nagyon jó volt. Birkózó bajnok volt, az ereje megvan, hogy felvegye a versenyt a DE-kel.
Rövid a karja mondják, de hosszabb mint Joe Thomasé vagy Jake Longé.

több mint 11 éve
New Detroit Lions offensive tackle Riley Reiff held a conference call with the media after he was picked 23rd overall in the 2012 NFL Draft. The transcript of the call, via the Lions, is below.

On his initial reaction to being drafted by the Lions: "I was real excited when I got a call from the Lions. I'm excited to get to work and make the team a better team."

On if it was nerve-racking waiting to be drafted: "I had nerves running through. I said to myself: whatever happens, happens and make the best out of it."

On if he considers himself a left tackle at the next level: "Absolutely. I think I could play any position on the offensive line excluding the center. Wherever I can help the team at, I'd be glad to help the team."

Thoughts on when his name wasn't coming up yet: "I wasn't actually watching the TV. That doesn't matter to me. I'm ready to play football and I'm super excited to be a Detroit Lion."

On where he sees himself playing:
"It doesn't matter. Wherever I play, I play. Whatever I can help the team out and do, that's me."

On what he took away from meeting with the Lions (at combine): "I met with the Lions at the combine and it went well. They have a good group of coaches and a great organization. I'm just fired up to be a Lion."

On Iowa turning out great offensive linemen: "It goes back to the head coach, coach Ferentz and Reese Morgan. They do an excellent job preaching fundamentals and just working hard. I think that's what attributes to it and our weight coach he does an excellent job too."

On how he can help change the run game: "Going out and working as hard as you can every day and getting better, that's all you can really do."

On if he saw himself becoming an offensive lineman at Iowa: "Not really. Coach Ferentz asked me if I wanted to move over and I said, 'Yeah, whatever helps the team.' It was a great move for the future but I'm just happy Coach Ferentz gave me an opportunity to play at Iowa."

On Lions not bringing him in for an interview: "It is what it is. I'm just super happy to be a Lion."

On going into the line with experienced players: "Whatever happens, happens. I'm going to come and compete, hopefully learn from the guys and see how it works out."

On whether he prefers to start right away: "Whatever happens, happens. All I can control is going out there and working hard every day. It'll get settled. I'm just excited to meet the guys and be a part of this team."

On where he thought he'd go: "I told myself whatever happens, happens and I will make the best of it."

On what he was doing during the draft: "I was sitting outside in our barn just hanging out. I didn't care to watch the TV."

On when he got the call: "It was a great feeling when the Lions said they were gonna draft me. I told them I am going to work hard and be a great football player for them."

On what the Lions said to him: "Coaches and GM said they were happy to have me and glad I was on board."

On what it means to play for a team under Stafford that is on the up: "Words can't describe how happy I am right now. I'm super excited to be a Lion. I really can't put into words what I am actually feeling but I'm excited. The Lions are a great team; it will be great seasons ahead."

On his biggest strength: "Equal on both run-blocking and pass-protection. Nowadays, you have to be low in both."

On his wrestling background: "The last time I wrestled was my junior year in high school. Wrestling brings out a mental wellness; the training, the dedication you have to put in and as an offensive lineman it helps you with your feet, your hips, using your hands well. I attribute a lot of my success to my wrestling background."

On the off-field incident his freshman year at Iowa: "It was a learning experience; it was before I was a freshman in college. It was a really embarrassing incident and I've moved on. I've been a great citizen ever since and I've put it behind me."

On positions at Iowa: "I came into campus as a defensive end/defensive tackle. Two or three weeks in, coach asked if I wanted to make the switch. I said, 'Yeah, whatever helps the team.' The next year I moved into left tackle. We had a really good starter, Shane Dibona; he went down and I jumped in and I played pretty well. I finished out six games at left guard and one at right tackle and ever since then I've been a left tackle."

On being first player selected from the Big Ten: "I didn't know that. The Big Ten has really great football players; it's a great conference and I'm proud to represent the Big Ten."

több mint 11 éve
Faszomért nem deCastrot húztuk?

Adams miért volt a herótlistán? mondjuk ne kelljen már köcsög gesztenyének szorítanom, azt adom.MacPhisto
1. Kezdő potenciálú G-ot a későbbi körökben is találhatunk. Illetve ott jelenleg kisebb a probléma. Nem lehet tudni, hogy Backus mennyire tud egészséges maradni illetve Cherilus folytatja e a visszafejlődést. Reiff érkeztével amúgy G lehet akár Backus akár Cherilus.
2. Reiff jobb mint Adams aki füves is ráadásul.

Thursday
Round 1 - 23rd, 23rd overall - OT Riley Reiff (Iowa)

Friday
Round 2 - 22nd, 54th overall
Round 3 - 23rd, 85th overall

Saturday
Round 4 - 22nd, 117th overall
Round 5 - 23rd, 158th overall
Round 6 - 22nd (forfeited)
Round 7 (from Seattle) - 12th, 219th overall
Round 7 - 23rd, 230th overall

több mint 11 éve
Blevi 8 238 — Lions & Cowboys fan
Nekem tetszik ez a pick. Picit tanulhat Rt-ben. Aztán át a vak oldalra. Sajnálom DeCastro elmulasztását,de sztem jobb ez így hosszú távon, persze az a bizonyos ha is benne van.
több mint 11 éve
gondolom a fű miatt
meg mivel Reiff elérhető volt, szerintem nem volt kérdés, hogy Adams vagy Ő lenne-e a pick, ha OT..

több mint 11 éve
MacPhisto Detroit Lions Michigan Wolverines 2 759 — Detroit vs. everybody
Faszomért nem deCastrot húztuk?

Adams miért volt a herótlistán? mondjuk ne kelljen már köcsög gesztenyének szorítanom, azt adom.

Only team in NFC not to play in the Super Bowl.
DET UM
több mint 11 éve
Bear Chicago Bears 1 660 — MackóFelső; Jay Cutler fan
Ez kiváló választás volt....jobbat egyszerűen nem lehetett húzni szerintem....(nagyon szerettem volna, ha mi visszük el....)

No.1. Bears
No.2. ARI, CIN, CLE, DET, HOU, NE, NO, OAK, PHI, PIT, TEN (nem fontossági sorrendben...)
több mint 11 éve
Három éven belül a második iowai OT, aki legalább 10 helyet csúszva, az 1/23-nál egy NFC North csapatba kerül, ahol RT-ként kezd és később LT lesz 😊 Egyébként szerintem nagyon jó pick.adam8
Így reggelre kicsit lenyugodva én is úgy látom, hogy ez jó pick. Jobb mint Martin vagy Adams lett volna LT posztra.
Valószinűleg RT-ként kezd és Backus marad az LT, míg Cherilus küzdhet Petermannal az RG posztért.
Állítólag...

Második körben elhozhatnánk a legjobb CB-t vagy egy jó LB-t (Lavonte David).

több mint 11 éve
hétszilvafás adam8 Houston Texans 2 646
Három éven belül a második iowai OT, aki legalább 10 helyet csúszva, az 1/23-nál egy NFC North csapatba kerül, ahol RT-ként kezd és később LT lesz 😊 Egyébként szerintem nagyon jó pick.

több mint 11 éve
Törölt felhasználó
az OT picket legalább én eltaláltam, Reiff jobb is, mint Martin én azért írtam utóbbit, mert nem számítottam ekkora OL csúszásokra. Stez is írta, sztem hasznosabb lesz ide, mint DeCastro, hiába "rosszabb" játékos
több mint 11 éve
Egyértelműen jó választás, hamarosan erre Bazza is rájön. 😊
Backus visszavonulása után megvan a franchise LT, és igen, jelentős nagy steal ez, hiszen top10-12-be várta mindenki Reiffet. Ha meg csak a rövid karja a gond.. hát majd megmutatja, hogy így is lehet valaki jó.