Detroit Lions

34 feliratkozó

több mint 11 éve
Bazzani Detroit Lions Michigan Wolverines 23 629 — Axel Foley
125. Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma: A+ Grade
I'm not sure how the hell Ronnell Lewis fell into Round 4 (let alone Round 3). The Bills are getting a major steal. They don't need a linebacker in terms of a starter, but Lewis is way too good to pass up at this juncture.Bazzani
Igazi szakértő... 😀Bear
Észre sem vettem amikor bemásoltam. 😀

több mint 11 éve
Bear Chicago Bears 1 660 — MackóFelső; Jay Cutler fan
I'm not sure how the hell Ronnell Lewis fell into Round 4 (let alone Round 3). The Bills are getting a major steal. They don't need a linebacker in terms of a starter, but Lewis is way too good to pass up at this juncture.Bazzani
Igazi szakértő... 😀

No.1. Bears
No.2. ARI, CIN, CLE, DET, HOU, NE, NO, OAK, PHI, PIT, TEN (nem fontossági sorrendben...)
több mint 11 éve
I'm not sure how the hell Ronnell Lewis fell into Round 4 (let alone Round 3). The Bills are getting a major steal. They don't need a linebacker in terms of a starter, but Lewis is way too good to pass up at this juncture.

több mint 11 éve
bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do 😂 😀 :cool:
Hivatalosan is a legdörtibb csapat lettetek. Ajj de király 😊 . Mekkora steal Lewis.Robilluma
Mesélsz róla ha kérhetem?
Mit játszhat nálunk?
Lehet e kezdő OLB Levy helyén?

több mint 11 éve
4/30
Ronnel Lewis, OLB (Oklahoma)
Nagyon kellett egy OLB.Bazzani
Nagyon király....nem egy Evan Rodriguez, de elmegy.... :cool: 😀

No.1. Bears
No.2. ARI, CIN, CLE, DET, HOU, NE, NO, OAK, PHI, PIT, TEN (nem fontossági sorrendben...)
több mint 11 éve
Robilluma Pittsburgh Steelers 2 907 — Whatever it takes
bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do 😂 😀 :cool:
Hivatalosan is a legdörtibb csapat lettetek. Ajj de király 😊 . Mekkora steal Lewis.

If you are looking for the identity of the Steelers franchise in 2013, just stop it.
- 2013 Pittsburgh Steelers running game: 86,4 yard/game, 27th in the league (3,5 y/c, 29th).
- 2013, Steelers@Patriots 31-55, 610 total yards by the Patriots. More points and more yards than any team ever had amassed against a Steelers franchise in business now for 81 NFL seasons.
- The Steelers' run defense allowed 115,6 yards per game (4,3 y/c) in 2013.
WAKE UP TOMLIN!
több mint 11 éve
4/30
Ronnel Lewis, OLB (Oklahoma)
Nagyon kellett egy OLB.

több mint 11 éve
Én nem aggódom Bentley méretei miatt....sztem pont ideális Jeffery mellé.... 😀Bear
Hát mivel Bentley max nickel lesz így nem hinném,hogy ő fogja majd Jeffery-t.
Mondjuk szinte mindegy, a passrush lesz a lényeg, hogy Cutlernek ideje se legyen.Bazzani
Isteni szerencse, h Lacey magasabb.....ööö...mindegy.... 😀
Egyébként ahogy mondod....vagy nincs ideje, vagy nekünk dolgoznak a párharcok...

No.1. Bears
több mint 11 éve
Dwight "Bill" Bentley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaCbTM0R6-c

New Detroit Lions cornerback Bill Bentley held a conference call with the media after he was picked 85th overall in the 2012 NFL Draft. The transcript of the call, via the Lions, is below.

On if ‘Bill' is his middle name or nickname: "It's one nickname. They gave me the name Bill when I was in middle school from the cartoon show ‘Little Bill' and it stuck with me. So I ran off with it and just kept the name Bill."

On the cartoon he got the name from: "'Little Bill', the Cosby show."

On if he felt the Senior Bowl boosted his stock: "Oh, yeah, definitely, I felt like it boosted my stock. Went out there and got an opportunity to compete with some of the better schools in the country. I just went out there with a chip on my shoulder to show that I can play and I can compete with the best out there and I just went out there and just tried to handle business to my best ability."

On how aware he is of the opportunity he'll have to compete at cornerback: "I spoke with them at the Senior Bowl and I had spoke with everybody at the Senior Bowl so I kind of figured that out that I would have a great opportunity to play with those guys. Glad to be with Detroit and just got to make the best of it."

On if what was going through his mind when he started to see corners going off the board: "I wasn't worried. God has plans for me - it's what was planned for me. He wanted me to be in Detroit and my career will be there hopefully forever and just enjoy it. I can't knock anybody else - those other corners getting picked before me, I congratulate those guys and wish those guys the best. I'm with a team now, now I'm trying to compete at my best ability and be the best."

On what it was about the ‘Little Bill' character that reminded people of him: "Before I had dreadlocks, I had a low cut and I looked like Little Bill."

On if he's underestimated because of his size: "My size don't mean that. Darrell Green was one of the smallest players to ever play in the NFL; he played 20 years - Hall of Famer. It's not about size, it's about what you have on the inside of you; about what you do week-in and week-out to make yourself and go out and compete with the best."

On what sets him apart as a cornerback: "My instincts. I want to win every play. Not wanting to get beat."

több mint 11 éve
Broyles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKOBAMfhEnw&feature=relmfu

New Detroit Lions wide receiver Ryan Broyles held a conference call with the media after he was picked 54th overall in the 2012 NFL Draft. The transcript of the call, via the Lions, is below.

On how much of a surprise it was going in 2nd round: "It's a great deal. I just put my head down and just worked as hard as I could after I got hurt. If I'm hurt or not I feel like I'm gonna be a big competitor. Right after I get healed up so I'm just looking forward to the opportunity and I'm glad that the Detroit Lions felt that I was a guy that is capable of coming back from an injury. I'm just excited right now."

On when he hopes to be ready: "I can't give you a time table. I'm in the therapy as hard as I can. I'm on pace. I showed a little bit during pro day that I'm on pace to be ready for training camp so I'm just looking forward to this opportunity."

On where he is in his rehab: "I'm back to doing everything normal. All the weight room stuff, all the running stuff. I'm getting my flexibility back as well. I'm on pace. I look good and feel better than ever right now to be honest."

On knee injury ruining him being a first round pick: "I'm not a guy that's going to hang his head I'm just blessed to be in this position that I'm in right now. All I know how to do is work and I feel like God is taking care of the rest."

On playing with Calvin Johnson, Matthew Stafford, and Titus Young and what he can contribute: "I just feel like I'm gonna put my head down and work as hard as I can; I'm blessed to be in this opportunity. There's great guys around me and I'm sure I'm going to learn a great deal from these guys that have been in the league with the Lions. I'm looking forward to this offseason and going into the season."

On time of injury: "I jumped up and I felt in my knee that something wasn't right. I got to the sideline, I'm a warrior so I was like I can still do this, then the doctor said no and checked my legs out and all the time I'm being positive saying I can get back in and he told me I tore my ACL. From that point on I knew I had to work nothing different in my mind. I always knew football was gonna be there."

On if he thought it was going to ruin his future career-wise: "No I never thought long term. I know guys get hurt in their knees all the time. I hung my head, I cried a little bit because I knew that I came back with my team this season to make a run for the national championship with my teammates. We fell short of that obviously, but yeah that was the biggest thing knowing I couldn't finish my senior season with those guys."

On if he talked to anyone to get through injury: "I'm pretty motivated myself and the Lord's on my side. So whatever comes my way I'm gonna tackle it. I've had multiple guys reach out to me. Wes Walker did, great guy, he hit me up with an email and said he'd been through the same thing just buckle down and get back and obviously we've seen the way he's played over the last year so that was definitely encouraging."

On if he's more comfortable running from the inside
: "I feel like I'm a wide receiver. You put me on the field inside, outside, you give me a job to do I'm gonna do the best I can with my abilities. I don't like to stereotype inside outside guys. Basically my whole career at OU they said I'm a smaller guy so they automatically want to stick me in the slot, but I feel like I can be dangerous on both sides."

több mint 11 éve
Én nem aggódom Bentley méretei miatt....sztem pont ideális Jeffery mellé.... 😀Bear
Hát mivel Bentley max nickel lesz így nem hinném,hogy ő fogja majd Jeffery-t.
Mondjuk szinte mindegy, a passrush lesz a lényeg, hogy Cutlernek ideje se legyen.

több mint 11 éve
Én nem aggódom Bentley méretei miatt....sztem pont ideális Jeffery mellé.... 😀

No.1. Bears
több mint 11 éve
"Dwight Bentley was Detroit's third-round pick, and one could argue that better corners were available in Josh Norman and Jayron Hosley"

pfej de gyűlölöm az ilyen kommenteket... az illető biztos Coastal Carolina és UL-Lafayette meccsekkel kelt és feküdt, hogy ennyire okosjjncaa
A walter-ról másoltam be.
Neked mi a véleményed a Bentley pickről?Bazzani
Forrásmegjelölés nélkül is gondoltam... a srác a senior bowl héten brillírozott, az egyetemen meg nem sokat dobáltak felé a qb-k, itt bőven jó pick, bár a méretei aggasztóakjjncaa
Az előbb megnéztem a San Diego State elleni meccs hosszabb összefoglalóját.
Sok elkapás volt róla, futás ellen agyatlan misstackle-ök, kevés jó megmozdulás.
Állítólag Blackmon ellen nagyon jó volt (erről nem találtam videot).
Azért aggasztó, hogy törpike. Főleg ha belegondolok mondjuk a Jeffery, Marshall, Bennett hármasba vagy a Packers elkapógárdába...
Nagyon komoly passrush kell,hogy legyen esélyünk.

több mint 11 éve
r.baggio New Orleans Saints Tulane Green Wave 60 814 — No es importante
"Dwight Bentley was Detroit's third-round pick, and one could argue that better corners were available in Josh Norman and Jayron Hosley"

pfej de gyűlölöm az ilyen kommenteket... az illető biztos Coastal Carolina és UL-Lafayette meccsekkel kelt és feküdt, hogy ennyire okosjjncaa
Neked mi a véleményed a Bentley pickről?Bazzani
Forrásmegjelölés nélkül is gondoltam... a srác a senior bowl héten brillírozott, az egyetemen meg nem sokat dobáltak felé a qb-k, itt bőven jó pick, bár a méretei aggasztóak

---
"Nincs igazság és nincs emberiség. Csak igazságok vannak és emberek." - Szerb Antal
több mint 11 éve

Neked mi a véleményed a Bentley pickről?

több mint 11 éve
Bazza top 15 kívánság mára:
Ronnell Lewis*, OLB, Oklahoma
Terrell Manning*, OLB, N.C. State
Kirk Cousins,QB, Michigan State
Lamar Miller*, RB, Miami
Chris Polk*, RB, Washington
Ben Jones, C, Georgia
Keenan Robinson, OLB, Texas
Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State
Brandon Boykin, CB/KR/PR, Georgia
George Iloka, S, Boise State
Bobby Massie*, OT, Ole Miss
James Brown, OG, Troy
Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State
Case Keenum, QB, Houston
Jared Crick, DE/DT, Nebraska

több mint 11 éve
r.baggio New Orleans Saints Tulane Green Wave 60 814 — No es importante

pfej de gyűlölöm az ilyen kommenteket... az illető biztos Coastal Carolina és UL-Lafayette meccsekkel kelt és feküdt, hogy ennyire okos

---
"Nincs igazság és nincs emberiség. Csak igazságok vannak és emberek." - Szerb Antal
több mint 11 éve
Mi várható ma?
1. Az LB sorban 3 kezdő és két csere (Palmer,Hogue) van összesen. Ide mindenképpen kell az erősítés.
2. RB Mindenki sérülékeny. Jó lenne hozni valakit aki hosszútávú megoldás.
3. Két QB van a rosteren, hozni kellene egy project játékost aki nagy baj esetén esetleg be is tud állni.

De kár is agyalni a dolgon, ezt a draftot sajnos kicsit elkúrtuk.

2.Day Losers

Detroit Lions: Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma and Dwight Bentley, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette
The Lions got an intriguing player with Broyles, but I don't like the pick because receiver is only a secondary need. Detroit had big needs among the offensive line and defensive backs, yet the team passed on the top center, Wisconsin's Peter Konz, along with a couple of good defensive backs (Trumaine Johnson, Jayron Hosley) and a good defensive end (Vinny Curry).

Plus, the Lions already have a young receiver similar to Broyles on the roster in Titus Young. The line really could have benefitted with Konz serving as the replacement to Dominic Raiola. Broyles may not even see the field next season with his knee injury and the veterans in front of him.

Dwight Bentley was Detroit's third-round pick, and one could argue that better corners were available in Josh Norman and Jayron Hosley. Bentley looks like he is a replacement for Eric Wright, and they have some similarities in their skill sets. Norman is bigger, while Hosley has better ball skills and excelled against better competition. Those two look more like starters while Bentley is probably a nickelback. It feels like the Lions really could've done better.

több mint 11 éve
1/23 Riley Reiff OT Iowa

School: Iowa

Position: Offensive tackle

Ht., wt.: 6-foot-5, 313 pounds

Hometown: Parkston, S.D.

2011 honors: First team All-America by Pro Football Weekly, honorable mention All-America by SI.com, first team all-Big Ten by league coaches and media.

Key stat: Started 37 of 39 games for the Hawkeyes. Was a first-string left offensive tackle in 29 games, right tackle for one game and made seven starts at left guard.

Interesting tidbit: Was athletic enough to be a three-time state wrestling champion and to play tight end in high school.

2/22 Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma

School: Oklahoma

Position: Receiver

Ht., wt.: 5-10, 188

Hometown: Norman, Okla.

2011 honors: Recorded 83 receptions for 1,157 yards and 10 touchdowns, including a 64-yard grab. Finished his collegiate career with 45 touchdown receptions.

Key stat: On October 15, 2011, Broyles broke the all-time FBS career reception record (previously held by Taylor Stubblefield of Purdue) with his 317th career catch versus Kansas.

Interesting tidbit: Tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee last November and hasn't been completely healthy since his college career

3/22 Dwight Bentley CB Louisiana-Lafayette

School: Louisiana-Lafayette

Position: Cornerback

Ht., wt.: 5-10, 182

Hometown: Pahokee, Fla.

2011 honors: This transfer from Dodge City Community College (Kan.) was named in 2011 to the All-Sun Belt Conference second team.

Key stat: Recorded a career-high 71 tackles (five for loss) during the 2011 season, picked off three passes and forced a fumble.

Interesting tidbit: From the same hometown as former Michigan receiver Martavious Odoms , who went to the same high school.

több mint 11 éve
FranzFerdinand Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Panthers 83
Mérlegelve a dolgokat, nálam a detroiti draft eddig: 1. A, 2. C, 3. B, szóval egy B összegezve. Igen, én reachnek érzem Broylest, aki szerintem a 3. körbe is elérhető lett volna. :rolleyes:
több mint 11 éve
Lett volna jobb játékos is a posztján, de ez van, így is jó pick, mert needre jön, ennyi. 😉
több mint 11 éve
85. Dwight Bentley, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette: A Grade
The Lions do what they do most of the time - they select the best player available. Dwight Bentley could have possibly been selected at the very end of Round 2, so Detroit is getting really good value with him. He obviously fills a need as well; it's been well-documented how anemic the Lions' secondary is.

több mint 11 éve
Dennard sokat fog esni, kihúzta a gyufát.Stez
Akkor legyen Hosley, Minnifield, Boykin, Fleming, Wade. Van választék, és 3. körben egyik se rossz pick. 😉 Van választék pont oda, ahova legjobban kéne. :cool:FranzFerdinand
Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State
Bazza kedvence 😉

több mint 11 éve
Burleson 13 million dollar cap hit in 2013 & 2014
Állítólag a helyére (későbbi pótlására) hozták Broylest.

több mint 11 éve
Dennard sokat fog esni, kihúzta a gyufát.Stez
Akkor legyen Hosley, Minnifield, Boykin, Fleming, Wade. Van választék, és 3. körben egyik se rossz pick. 😉 Van választék pont oda, ahova legjobban kéne. :cool: