Washington Commanders

28 feliratkozó

több mint 10 éve
apeszos Washington Commanders Florida State Seminoles 8 158 — Cserecsapat
QB saga Washingtonban. A főszereplő: Mike Shanahan.
Here’s a look at what Shanahan has said about all of his Redskins quarterbacks, as he’s named them the starters and then as he’s benched them. As you’ll see, Shanahan likes to go with his gut, which changes its mind a whole bunch.

• DONOVAN MCNABB

• After trade:
    “Donovan is an accomplished quarterback who has been a proven winner in the National Football League. I have long admired his competitiveness and feel he will be an outstanding addition to the Redskins and our community. He knows our division and the roadmap to success in the NFC East.”
    Benched for Rex Grossman during a loss to Detroit with the game still in reach:
    “When you deal with a two-minute offense and you don’t have any timeouts, and you haven’t done it in five weeks, and you’re calling sometimes two plays [simultaneously] – you’ve got to hustle to the line of scrimmage, and you’re calling plays that you haven’t called in the two-minute attack – and you’re actually working on cardiovascular endurance at the same time [you're] working on the clock, it’s really hard to do that when you haven’t practiced it and you haven’t really put yourself in any strenuous activities because of your hamstrings. So I thought it would be in our best interest to go in a different direction.”
    “You’ve got to make those decisions that you think give you the best chance to win. It’s not always very popular, but one that I felt is right. As I shared with the team, sometimes you don’t always make the right decision, but you make a decision based on your gut feeling during the week – how did somebody practice, how a game’s going – and you go with it.”
    Benched for good:[/i]
    “I told [McNabb] once we were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, that I made a decision that I was going to start Rex Grossman. I want to get a feel on how Rex can run our offense over the next few weeks. …
    “I also told him that I could not guarantee him that he would be back next year. I said, ‘I can’t guarantee you that.’ But what I can guarantee ya [is] that I’ll be honest with ya. I’ll evaluate the situation.”

• REX GROSSMAN

• Named starter:
    “As you’re evaluating everything on a day-to-day basis, you kind of get a gut. If someone you think makes a little jump, you go in that direction. I said from Day 1, any time you got confidence in two quarterbacks, that’s pretty good in the National Football League. That’s what I have right now.”
    “I’ve been impressed with Rex since Day 1. The way he’s been handling our practices, the way he’s been running our offense.”
    “He’s familiar with the system. I thought he was pretty automatic with a lot of his reads.”
    Benched:
    “I said, ‘Hey, to keep that position, quarterback in the NFL, you have to eliminate those mistakes.’ You can’t constantly turn the football over. If you do, you’re going to lose your opportunity to lead the football team.”

• JOHN BECK

• Named starter:
    “I like the way [Beck] has been practicing the last few weeks. He’s done a good job in practice and I think he deserves the opportunity for us to see what he can do.”
    “Well, I think right now that he’s more comfortable with the system. He was out for that week [in training camp] . Like I said, I like the way he’s practiced. Rex didn’t quite have the same practices as he did earlier – as I spoke to Rex. It’s a constant evaluation and you have to go with your gut.”
    Benched:
    “I like John’s talent. I like what we have in John, but I’m always going to do what I think is in the best interest of the team to win.”
    “You go with more of an experienced guy that has dealt with these situations. I didn’t want to put John in a situation where we had a number of guys down, and with his experience, especially over the last two weeks, I didn’t think that was the right thing to do.”

• REX GROSSMAN (AGAIN)

• Re-named starter:
    “Rex is going to be our quarterback. When you go with a veteran quarterback, it’s pretty easy — because usually that situation stays pretty much status quo. Unless there’s an injury during the week, Rex would be the quarterback. But crazy things could happen. He could go down during the week.”

• ROBERT GRIFFIN III

• Named starter:
    “He’s the starter. Period.”
    “Any time you pick a player with the second pick of the draft and you give up another two No. 1’s and No. 2 and you move up four spots, you’ve got a game plan in mind. We’re going to adjust our system to what he feels comfortable with, and we’ll watch him grow, and we’ll do what we feel like he does the best. . . . One thing the NFL is not used to his someone with his type of speed and his throwing ability, and I think that we can do some things that people haven’t done.”
    Benched:
    “It was in the back of my mind, really, any time you’re out of the playoffs. I look at all the different positions. But the one thing I thought was most important to this organization—and that’s one of the reasons why I talked about it with Dan, because I thought it was very important to include him—that, ‘Hey, this is your guy of the future. What do you want to do? What’s important for us making the right decision?’ … And it’s easy to say after somebody gets hurt, ‘We should have took him out.’ And I didn’t want to put our organization in that type of situation.”
    “We’ve got three games left. We’re going to play those games hard. Do I take a risk of putting him in there to gain some more experience — he just had 13 games — and have a chance of setting him [back] that third year? I didn’t think it was worth the risk. I didn’t think it was.”
    “Anytime you’re hit as many times as he’s been hit, I thought it was in his best interest, the organization’s, to talk about if we should continue playing Robert if he’s hit as many times as he’s been hit.”

• KIRK COUSINS

• Named starter:
    “I do believe that Kirk Cousins will come in and play well. He is a proven quarterback, I believe, at least from what we’ve seen when he’s played.”
    …Probably not to be continued.
    (The Washington Post)
    több mint 10 éve
    Shanahan aranyköpése:

"What I'm trying to do is be as honest as I can. And I don't normally do that."baggio
    Imádom ezt az embert! Nem.
    több mint 10 éve
    r.baggio Washington Commanders UNLV Rebels 61 839 — 258. §
    Shanahan aranyköpése:

"What I'm trying to do is be as honest as I can. And I don't normally do that."

---
    "Nincs igazság és nincs emberiség. Csak igazságok vannak és emberek." - Szerb Antal
    több mint 10 éve
    Robert Griffin III had a 79.1 Total QBR on passes in the pocket last season. His Total QBR is just 49.6 in the pocket this season.sapka
    Ja, ebből látszik hogy amnéziás is lett. Elfelejtett játszani.

Cousins: at the end of the day this is Robert's team ... He is the franchise quarterback
    Most akkor kefélnek is, vagy futnak még egy kört?
    több mint 10 éve
    sapka Washington Commanders 6 608 — sapka
    Robert Griffin III had a 79.1 Total QBR on passes in the pocket last season. His Total QBR is just 49.6 in the pocket this season.

Cousins: at the end of the day this is Robert's team ... He is the franchise quarterback

Attribution No Derivatives (CC-BY-ND-3.0) Nevezd meg!-Ne változtasd!
    több mint 10 éve
    Höri Indianapolis Colts West Virginia Mountaineers 32 136 — bútor
    Ahhüm, ahhoz használnom kelle a shitter-t, a faecesbook-ot meg a hasonló, általam elutasított jóságokat...😀 De köszi a linket mindenesetre.😊nexion218
    nem kell.
    twitter.com/search

regisztráció nélkül megy

több mint 10 éve
    na, akkor újra nézek meccset úgy 3 hét után 😊sapka
    Gondolod hogy más lesz?apeszos
    nem tudom, de azt sem tudom az eddigi 3 milyen volt 😀

nexion: Keimet én is csak 'bekedvenceltem', nyilvános a twitter accja; és már évek óta olvasom, ő a legtájékozottabb
    idén ment át az espnhez és ő a redskins blogger

update: ez lesz a hivatalos :
     twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/410795776793923585sapka
    Én mindenképp megnéztem volna, csak jövőre nem nézek 'skins meccset, ha marad a család. Ezek után meg pláne nézem.
    több mint 10 éve
    Gondolod hogy más lesz?apeszos
    nem tudom, de azt sem tudom az eddigi 3 milyen volt 😀

nexion: Keimet én is csak 'bekedvenceltem', nyilvános a twitter accja; és már évek óta olvasom, ő a legtájékozottabb
    idén ment át az espnhez és ő a redskins blogger

update: ez lesz a hivatalos :
     twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/410795776793923585

több mint 10 éve
    Gondolod hogy más lesz?
    több mint 10 éve
    nexion218 3 982 — Washington Gyapotkombájnz fan
    Cousins kezd a Falcons ellen.Höri
    Mindent megpróbál a jó öreg Shanny, hogy a szurkolók szívébe visszalopja magát. A mi nemlétező O-Lineunk mögött csoda lesz ha Kuzin nem sérül bele a 10+ sackbe.bálnalekvár
    ha jól nyomja, akkor el lehet majd adni pár draftjogért.
    ha nem, az mindegy mostmár.Höri
    És hol olvastad ezt ennyire konkrétan? Mert én csak annyit találtam eddig, hogy "egyesek szerint, akik látták a gameplant" Cousins kezd, mert a a gameplan erre enged következtetni. De a draftcetlis témával egyetértek.nexion218
    a legegyszerűbb tájékozódási mód ha beírod a twitter keresőbe.

twitter.com/john_keim/status/410772624294166528Höri
    Ahhüm, ahhoz használnom kelle a shitter-t, a faecesbook-ot meg a hasonló, általam elutasított jóságokat...😀 De köszi a linket mindenesetre.😊

"I'm gonna fuck you 'till you love me, faggot!" - Mike Tyson
    több mint 10 éve
    Mindent megpróbál a jó öreg Shanny, hogy a szurkolók szívébe visszalopja magát. A mi nemlétező O-Lineunk mögött csoda lesz ha Kuzin nem sérül bele a 10+ sackbe.bálnalekvár
    És hol olvastad ezt ennyire konkrétan? Mert én csak annyit találtam eddig, hogy "egyesek szerint, akik látták a gameplant" Cousins kezd, mert a a gameplan erre enged következtetni. De a draftcetlis témával egyetértek.nexion218
    a legegyszerűbb tájékozódási mód ha beírod a twitter keresőbe.

twitter.com/john_keim/status/410772624294166528

több mint 10 éve
    na, akkor újra nézek meccset úgy 3 hét után 😊

több mint 10 éve
    Amúgy ha már: megkérdezném hogy kinek kellene mindenképpen mennie a keretből, de inkább azt kérdezném kinek kellene maradnia? Tippek?
    több mint 10 éve
    És hol olvastad ezt ennyire konkrétan? Mert én csak annyit találtam eddig, hogy "egyesek szerint, akik látták a gameplant" Cousins kezd, mert a a gameplan erre enged következtetni. De a draftcetlis témával egyetértek.

több mint 10 éve
    Ha jól nyomja inkább maradjon. Griffin nem fogja kitölteni az öt évét ilyen térddel. Szerintem. És akkor kezdhetnénk elölről. Megint be kéne áldozni egy jobb QB-ért.
    több mint 10 éve
    ha nem, az mindegy mostmár.

több mint 10 éve
    Na most jól meglepődtem. 😀
    több mint 10 éve
    bálnalekvár Washington Commanders 693
    Mindent megpróbál a jó öreg Shanny, hogy a szurkolók szívébe visszalopja magát. A mi nemlétező O-Lineunk mögött csoda lesz ha Kuzin nem sérül bele a 10+ sackbe.

akkorisredskins
    több mint 10 éve
    Cousins kezd a Falcons ellen.

több mint 10 éve
    Minden napra valami jó. Piros alma mogyoró.

The Houston Chronicle's John McClain reports the Texans won't consider Mike Shanahan for their head-coaching vacancy if/when he's fired by the Redskins.
    Shanahan has gone full George Costanza as he attempts to force his way out of Washington, but it apparently won't be to Houston. McClain has his finger on the pulse of the Texans like no one else in the media. According to McClain, candidates the Texans will consider are Lovie Smith, Stanford's David Shaw, Penn State's Bill O'Brien and Chargers OC Ken Whisenhunt. Shanahan's sour act — and perpetual losing — could mean his days as an NFL head man are through.
    😀 😀

El tudom képzelni hogy szurkolnak a Ramsnél... De az 1/1 nem lesz meg. Azt megtartja a Texans.
    több mint 10 éve
    MUST READ: Mike Shanahan’s Brilliant Last Act by KC Clyburnapeszos
    Azért van némi összeesküvés-elmélet feeling-je...XDnexion218
    Viszont sok mindent megmagyaráz. Azt most hagyjuk, hogy nagyjából így látom én is, mert meglehetősen logikus amit ír. A másik magyarázat, hogy egyszerűen szarok a játékosok, amire hajlanék is, ha nem láttuk volna tavaly, hogy többre is képesek. Na meg ebben is felmerül a HC felelőssége, hiszen az ő dolga a csapatépítés nem? Így mindenképpen mosakodásnak tűnik akármit is mond. Azért megértem, megpróbálja a lehető legjobb színben feltüntetni magát (és a fiát), hátha lesz csapat ami beveszi a maszlagot.apeszos
    Vmiért az az érzésem, hogy egy D és ST coord cserével meg fogja úszni.😊nexion218
    Azt nem hinném.. 😊 Valamiért a kinti szurkolók is megorroltak Kyle-ra, csak tudnám miért? 😛 Emlékszel a Kansas meccsen a TD-s drive-ra? 80+ yardos no huddle drive, Griffin maga hívta a playeket. Pillanatok alatt keresztül gyalogoltak a pályán. No, az ilyesmiket nem tűri Kyle, gondolom az öltözőben lett szólva, hogy ne partizánkodjon, még a végén pontokat, ne adj isten TD-t is szerzünk. Meg is látszott, a 0 pontos második félidővel. Erre Griffin leül. Persze azért, hogy védje a térdét. Ezen az alapon nem is kellett volna játszania, 3-9 és 10-38 a szünetről ki se kellett volna jönnie. Aztán láttuk a szöszit szintén reménytelenül. Ergo egyforma szar az összes QB, vagy van valami hézag edző tájékon?
    több mint 10 éve
    Viszont sok mindent megmagyaráz. Azt most hagyjuk, hogy nagyjából így látom én is, mert meglehetősen logikus amit ír. A másik magyarázat, hogy egyszerűen szarok a játékosok, amire hajlanék is, ha nem láttuk volna tavaly, hogy többre is képesek. Na meg ebben is felmerül a HC felelőssége, hiszen az ő dolga a csapatépítés nem? Így mindenképpen mosakodásnak tűnik akármit is mond. Azért megértem, megpróbálja a lehető legjobb színben feltüntetni magát (és a fiát), hátha lesz csapat ami beveszi a maszlagot.apeszos
    Vmiért az az érzésem, hogy egy D és ST coord cserével meg fogja úszni.😊

több mint 10 éve
    Viszont sok mindent megmagyaráz. Azt most hagyjuk, hogy nagyjából így látom én is, mert meglehetősen logikus amit ír. A másik magyarázat, hogy egyszerűen szarok a játékosok, amire hajlanék is, ha nem láttuk volna tavaly, hogy többre is képesek. Na meg ebben is felmerül a HC felelőssége, hiszen az ő dolga a csapatépítés nem? Így mindenképpen mosakodásnak tűnik akármit is mond. Azért megértem, megpróbálja a lehető legjobb színben feltüntetni magát (és a fiát), hátha lesz csapat ami beveszi a maszlagot.
    több mint 10 éve
    Azért van némi összeesküvés-elmélet feeling-je...XD

több mint 10 éve
    MUST READ: Mike Shanahan’s Brilliant Last Act by KC Clyburn