Los Angeles Chargers

20 feliratkozó

több mint 12 éve
szaba Los Angeles Chargers 10 126
Hardwick marad, szerintem nagyon valószínű, és Dielman is 90%, hogy folytatja. Fontos is. Gaithert kéne tartani még, aztán Claryt kukázni, de úgy se fogjuk. Egy 4-5. körös T simán hozná Clary szintjét.
több mint 12 éve
empty taxi Atlanta Falcons Georgia Bulldogs 35 658 — tracker ember
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/02/21/2011-pass-blocking-efficiency-guards-and-centers/
Hardwicknak és Dielmannek (az IR-ig) is igen jó szezonja volt. Mind2 FA, Dielman lehet visszavonul...
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/02/20/2011-pass-blocking-efficiency-offensive-tackles/
Clarynek meg a szokásos...

Madden hates me.
Trust, it f*cking hates me...
több mint 12 éve
Jó hír is legyen - sztem az: The Chargers are expected to make a strong bid to re-sign free agent LT Jared Gaither.
Gaither is the top tackle on the free agent market, and San Diego suddenly has a gaping hole at the position long term with Marcus McNeill set to receive his walking papers. Chargers GM A.J. Smith will be careful to not invest too much over too lengthy a period in Gaither, who has All-Pro talent but has been incredibly unreliable throughout his career, both medically and mentally.
több mint 12 éve
Törölt felhasználó
Nyugodjon békében! 😕
több mint 12 éve
Ijj ez durva. RIP! 😕

Madden hates me.
több mint 12 éve
Elhunyt Tomi Harris felesége, Ashley. 29 éves volt. Agyérelzáródása volt két napja. Két gyereket hagyott Tomira. Rip... 😕
több mint 12 éve
Gaithert alá kell iratni de vmi hasonló szerződéssel mint BigMacet, hogy sérülés esetén mehessen. Casti érdekes eset, azért foglal a sapkából. Kéne egy két jó nevü Fat hozni, meg van pár hosszabbítandó saját is. VJ és Hardwick nálam a kötelező maradó, a többiek pótlása megoldhatóbb.
több mint 12 éve
McNeill kicsit sokat keres és lehet career ending sérülést szedett össze, Castillot mondjuk megtartanám.

Madden hates me.
több mint 12 éve
Black_Adder Denver Broncos 8 877 — we almost always almost win
Úgy tűnik megváltok McNeilltől és Castillotól
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/feb/07/chargers-have-room-move/

Hard work may pay off, in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now

If Tetris taught me anything is that errors pile up and accomplishments disappear
több mint 12 éve
Manuskyból Colts DC lett.empty taxi
Loál. Hát remélhetik, hogy Pagano fog kordinálni.
több mint 12 éve
Manuskyból Colts DC lett.

Madden hates me.
több mint 12 éve
Ez szomorú: Rivers recently made a Make-A-Wish visit to a dying child. "You think losing six in a row is bad ... It's nothing"
"I wanna win a bunch of games and bring a Super Bowl here. But ur legacy, it's more than just the games." (Rivers on NFL Man of Year)
több mint 12 éve
Pro Bowl képek:

több mint 12 éve
Gabesz92 Los Angeles Chargers 1 446
Chargers LG Kris Dielman (concussions) reiterated that he is undecided about his playing future.
Dielman told the North County Times at a Saturday golf event that he's "doing great," but he's "not really" decided whether to play. "We'll see." The Chargers would certainly like an answer before they begin to plan for free agency. Dielman, 31, is owed $4.5 million in the last year of his contract.szaba
Nem bánnám ha folytatná, persze azt sem kívánom neki, hogy komolyabb baj legyen a sérülés után. 😐

több mint 12 éve
Chargers LG Kris Dielman (concussions) reiterated that he is undecided about his playing future.
Dielman told the North County Times at a Saturday golf event that he's "doing great," but he's "not really" decided whether to play. "We'll see." The Chargers would certainly like an answer before they begin to plan for free agency. Dielman, 31, is owed $4.5 million in the last year of his contract.
több mint 12 éve
“I remember Philip, obviously, being a quarterback there and how much the coaches really took to him and his leadership and what kind of guy he was,” Director of Player Personnel Jimmy Raye said.

“It was so different because they had a chance to work with him every day and see him take command of the huddle and see how the other players reacted to him. I remember them coming back and it was like a really, really big deal.”

Said Director of College Scouting John Spanos, then a pro and college scout: “I remember ’04 very well. Our coaches had Philip and that was a big insight to the big picture of what Philip’s all about. He’s obviously an impressive person when you interview him, but when you get to see him for a week in meetings, how he runs practices and everything he’s about, it just made us, as a group, that much more comfortable with his ability and excited about going to get him.”

Lol és mégegyszer lol. Mintha nem Eli-t választották volna. 😀
több mint 12 éve
Ron Meeks lesz a secondary coachotok:
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jan/23/meeks-be-new-secondary-coach/

szerk: bár nem úgy tűnik, mintha valakit is érdekelne itt az offseason 😛
Nyugi, csináltok még egy nagyon szar évet és akkor már tényleg kirúgjátok Norvot 😛 😉Black_Adder
https://twitter.com/#!/chargers_hirek

😛 Elkezdtem az offseason-t.
több mint 12 éve
Meeks DC-ként jól dolgozott anno Carolinában, illetve tavaly amikor sec coach Gamble csak career yeart futott.

Madden hates me.
több mint 12 éve
Black_Adder Denver Broncos 8 877 — we almost always almost win
Ron Meeks lesz a secondary coachotok:
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jan/23/meeks-be-new-secondary-coach/

szerk: bár nem úgy tűnik, mintha valakit is érdekelne itt az offseason 😛
Nyugi, csináltok még egy nagyon szar évet és akkor már tényleg kirúgjátok Norvot 😛 😉

Hard work may pay off, in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now

If Tetris taught me anything is that errors pile up and accomplishments disappear
több mint 12 éve
tenorx Pittsburgh Steelers 13 263 — Wrath of Khan
Chargers announced they promoted their special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia to assistant head coach.
több mint 12 éve
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/01/17/drop-rate-2011-which-receivers-are-dropping-the-ball/
Floyd felé 44 elkapható labdát dobtak, abból 43-at elkapott. Good job Malcom, megérdemelted az extensiont.empty taxi
Kár, hogy minden második meccs után kihagy egyet.
több mint 12 éve
Deny 5 832 — Z-O-U!!!
Hal Hunter lett az új OC, eddig OLine edző volt nálatok.
több mint 12 éve
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/01/17/drop-rate-2011-which-receivers-are-dropping-the-ball/
Floyd felé 44 elkapható labdát dobtak, abból 43-at elkapott. Good job Malcom, megérdemelted az extensiont.

Madden hates me.
több mint 12 éve
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports impending free agent LG Carl Nicks is "expected to leave" the Saints.
A first-team All-Pro, Nicks would typically be a strong candidate for the franchise tag, but the Saints may be forced to use it on Drew Brees, allowing Nicks to hit the open market. Marques Colston is another pricey Saints free agent. Pro Football Focus' second-rated guard in the league in 2011, Nicks is in line for a monster deal heading into his age-27 campaign.

[Hozzuk el.]
több mint 12 éve
Bear Chicago Bears 1 660 — MackóFelső; Jay Cutler fan
Rayet vinné a Bears GM-nek.empty taxi
Vigye.szaba
Ennyire nem kéne ragaszkodnotok hozzá... 😀

No.1. Bears
No.2. ARI, CIN, CLE, DET, HOU, NE, NO, OAK, PHI, PIT, TEN (nem fontossági sorrendben...)