Jacksonville Jaguars

29 feliratkozó

több mint 8 éve
iktriad Jacksonville Jaguars 79 406 — GoT Survivor, GM Game 2018, NBA Fantasy 2020 winner
1/1 Baby!!!
 twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/655850750493392896
Kár hogy nem lehet HCt draftolni. Jöhetne Urban Meyer.

Szerkesztette: iktriad
több mint 8 éve
iktriad Jacksonville Jaguars 79 406 — GoT Survivor, GM Game 2018, NBA Fantasy 2020 winner
Érdekes tweet Arrelious Benntől...
 twitter.com/ArreliousBenn/status/655843276487020544

A-Robnak zúzódása van a lábán.

Mondok neveket Gus: Te, Babich, a játékosok közül Branch, Beadles, House, Cyp. Gerhart
 twitter.com/Ballou1010xl/status/655848963598372868
Ez nekem azt mondja, hogy holnap jöhet 1-2 cut...

Most lett elegem Bradleyből. iktriad
VÉGRE!
Helmut Zimmer
Jövő héten kirúgathatjátok Londonban.

több mint 8 éve
Helmut Zimmer Buffalo Bills Oregon Ducks 6 216 — én ezt meguntam
Most lett elegem Bradleyből. iktriad
VÉGRE!
több mint 8 éve
Most lett elegem Bradleyből. Szeretném, ha a bye után Doug Marrone átvenné a csapatot. Az, hogy nem képes meglátni, hogy Hopkinst hülyét csinál Houseból és valamit tenni ellene elfogadtathatatlan. Megjegyzem 6 meccs alatt nem volt DB pick...

Futni nem tudunk Yeldon nélkül, max Bortles, aki a csapat legjobb futója volt. Beadles és Gerhart se lesz itt jövőre. Beadles remélem kikerül végre a kezdőből.

Azt is remélem, hogy A-Rob sérülése nem komoly. Most ő áll közelebb az 1000 yardhoz.

Bortles meg fogja dönteni a TD passz rekordot, már most több van neki(13), mint tavaly egész évben(11). A pickek miatt remélem nem lesz visszafogva jövő héten. Viszont attól, hogy van Julius nem kell elfeledkezni Hurnsről.

több mint 8 éve
Valami jó mindenképp történt ma:
 twitter.com/Tdickman89/status/655821785980534784
Bortles alig több mint 1 év alatt befogta Szöszit...
több mint 8 éve
50150-50% lesz a carryk aránya ez esetben.
iktriad
nem nagyon vágod te Ik, hogy hogy működik ez a százalék dolog.
Höri
Azt nem vágom, hogy kéne kiszűrni az elírásaimat.
több mint 8 éve
phylos Jacksonville Jaguars 1 161 — Duvááááál
Gerhart kezd RBben. Csak óvatosan az elektromos bottal Maka!
iktriad
Utolsó utáni esélye, hogy az NFL-ben maradjon.
Maka
A raidersnél szoktak adni még egyet, csak úgy poénból, úgyhogy ne írd le egyelőre 😀

Made... Laid... Paid
több mint 8 éve
Maka Jacksonville Jaguars Tulane Green Wave 2 757
Gerhart kezd RBben. Csak óvatosan az elektromos bottal Maka!
iktriad
Utolsó utáni esélye, hogy az NFL-ben maradjon.

https://www.facebook.com/makamazsom/
https://twitter.com/makamazsom
több mint 8 éve
Höri Indianapolis Colts West Virginia Mountaineers 32 136 — bútor
501-50% lesz a carryk aránya ez esetben.
iktriad
nem nagyon vágod te Ik, hogy hogy működik ez a százalék dolog.

több mint 8 éve
Inaktívjaink
Yeldon
Lee
Pierce
Sample
C. Smith
Marshall
Shatley

3 egészséges inalítv. Új idei csúcs. Gerhart kezd RBben. Csak óvatosan az elektromos bottal Maka!

Bár Sergio Brown bevethető, Josh Evans kezd FSben ma.
több mint 8 éve
Yeldon ma tuti nem játszik Schefter szerint. Remélem, inkább Denardot használja majd a stáb, minthogy Gerhartot erőltesse.
mustaine
50-50% lesz a carryk aránya ez esetben. Sok passzra számítok ma, szóval remélem a lieblinged hozza az elmúlt 2 hét formáját!

több mint 8 éve
mustaine Tampa Bay Buccaneers Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders 10 091 — Chalk Dawk fan
Yeldon ma tuti nem játszik Schefter szerint. Remélem, inkább Denardot használja majd a stáb, minthogy Gerhartot erőltesse.

több mint 8 éve
Halloren érdekes triviája: ha Hurns ma is 100 elkapott főlé jut, akkor Jimmy Smith óta először(2004) lesz olyan elkapónk, akinek zsinórban 3 100+ elkapott yardos meccse lesz.
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7LAjy0KdA

2 remek és hosszú FTUs cikk vasárnapra. Az egyik az előző hsz videójában emlegetett -remek- cikk Hurnsről és Leeről és az ö jövőbeni szerepükről, ha esetleg az albínó tigris újra tudna játszani:

Inside the Game: WR Allen Hurns deserves to be full-time starter for Jaguars

Allen Hurns can’t come off the field.

The Jaguars receiver has become a mainstay in the offense with fellow second-year veteran Marqise Lee out with various hamstring injuries.

Lee will eventually return, although he will miss his third game of the season Sunday when the Jaguars (1-4) host Houston (1-4).

When he does, Hurns shouldn’t lose his heavy snap count in the offense.

He’s proven to be too valuable.

Hurns leads the Jaguars in catches (27) and yards (430) this season with three touchdowns.

He’s aiming to become the first Jaguars receiver to notch three consecutive 100-yard games since Jimmy Smith in 2004.

Hurns is a major reason why quarterback Blake Bortles is starting to generate national attention thanks to his start of 1,299 passing yards in five games with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions.

Hurns and Allen Robinson (22 catches for 402 yards and four scores) are forming a tandem you can’t break up. Lee is talented, but his return shouldn’t send Hurns to the sidelines for 30 plays a game.

The good news is the people who count seem to share the same opinion that Hurns is here to stay.

“He’s super smart and sees things like a quarterback sees them,” Bortles said. “He sees things in the defense to exploit. There are times where I’ll give him a route, not necessarily the way the route is drawn on paper, but the way I want it run. He sees the same thing and is able to find that hole in the defense.”

That’s the kind of chemistry you can’t break up.

Hurns also comes up big when it counts. His 20 catches resulting in a first down ties him for sixth in the NFL and 181 of his yards have come on third down. That ranks second behind Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown.

Hurns also leads the NFL in yards in the final two minutes of a half with 130.

First-year Jaguars offensive coordinator Greg Olson offered Hurns a glowing endorsement regarding his future earlier this week.

“It wouldn’t be beyond the realm that he could take over that role full time,” Olson said. “I’ve been extremely pleased with him and his development. He’s someone that I think really has grown into a leadership role in the offensive room overall. I think our players respect him, respect his work ethic and respect what he’s done on the field.”

Jaguars coach Gus Bradley has many watch words and precision is one of them. Usually Bradley references precision in an opponent (New England) or something he’s seeking.

Rarely does he use it to describe one of his players, but did so this week with Hurns when asked about his reliability.

“I think that’s the biggest thing about Hurns is reliability,” Bradley said. “They trust him. They know exactly where he’s going to be every time. He’s precise and he does things right.”

This might be where you’d mention that Lee was selected high in the second round (39th-overall) in the 2014 draft and Hurns went undrafted.

OK. Here’s where I tell you that Hurns’ career numbers are as follows: 78 catches for 1,107 yards and nine touchdowns.

Buffalo took Sammy Watkins with the fourth-overall pick in that draft. He was the first receiver off the board. Watkins has 72 catches for 1,081 yards and seven touchdowns in his career.

Where a player was drafted doesn’t matter once NFL production enters the equation.

“I wanted to show [Olson] that I’m a dependable guy and I’m going to make those big plays,” Hurns said. “That shows up on film. With Blake, you can see on certain plays that we are on the same page, thinking the same thing and getting that timing down. We have that trust in each other and that will continue to grow.”

Hurns isn’t fading away.

He isn’t succeeding because he’s in Jedd Fisch’s offense.

He’s succeeding because he can be a force on the NFL level, despite being an undrafted free agent.

Hurns found early success last season as a rookie. The thought was that Hurns was performing well because of his familiarity with then-Jaguars offensive coordinator Fisch, who held the same position with the Hurricanes while Hurns was there.

Fisch is gone, yet Hurns has taken his game to a higher level under Olson.

Hurns is on pace for 86 catches for 1,376 yards and 10 touchdowns.

“He’s a baller,” Jaguars receivers coach Jerry Sullivan said. “Things are easy to say about Allen Hurns. He’s a truly outstanding person and has great character. The other thing is, he gets everything out of himself. … He has a great deal of instincts and he has an understanding of how to take what you’re teaching him to the field very well.”

Robinson looks like a star, living up to his second-round draft status. He’s averaging 18.3 yards a catch this season and leads the team with four touchdown catches.

A star receiver needs a strong compliment. Hurns might be more than that.

He might be the gem of Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell’s tenure.

Hurns and Robinson trail only Denver’s Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders in combined yardage. The race is on. Thomas and Sanders lead by two.

You don’t break that up when Lee returns.

Hurns and Robinson are the NFL’s first receiver duo to gain 400 yards with at least three scores in the first five games since 2007, joining Cincinnati’s Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

You don’t break that up when Lee returns.

The Jaguars should have Lee devote his time to the slot. There he can compete with Rashad Greene once the rookie returns from short-term injured reserve next month. Lee can occasionally spell Robinson and Hurns on the perimeter.

Hurns has played 194 of 208 snaps with Lee inactive. He deserves to have his role remain intact.

Hurns shouldn’t be forced to the sideline.

He has staying power in this league.

“I see him playing for as long as he wants to play,” Bortles said. “There’s no reason for him to ever stop playing until his body tells him he can’t. He has that kind of talent and he cares about it. It means something to him. He takes pride in who he is and how he got here.”
A másik cikk a nap egyik nagy visszatérője (Marks mellett) Cecil Shorts, aki továbbra is csak pozitívan beszél a jagsről és az itt maradt fiatal WRekről.
Texans WR Cecil Shorts set to face former team in game against Jaguars

Weird because he was allowed to walk away from the Jaguars as a free agent in March?
Special because he was a face of the franchise during his time in Jacksonville?

Former Jaguars/current Houston Texans receiver Cecil Shorts said Sunday’s game will represent both of those emotions.

“That’s where I started my career and spent four years of my life,” he said in a phone interview after practice Thursday. “I have nothing but love for that community and for the fans. It will be a little emotional, but it will be fun to compete.”

That Shorts will be competing was in doubt after he sustained a dislocated shoulder in the Texans’ Week 4 loss at Atlanta. He sat out the defeat to Indianapolis but is expected to face the Jaguars.

“It’s going to take a lot for me to miss this one,” Shorts said.

Injuries, of course, were the primary reason the Jaguars didn’t view Shorts as a building block.

He missed two games in 2012 (concussion), three games in 2013 (groin surgery) and three games in 2014 (hamstring). He caught 176 passes for 2,343 yards and 12 touchdowns in his Jaguars career.

Shorts signed a two-year, $6 million contract with Houston to stay in the AFC South.

In four games for the Texans, he has 22 catches for 236 yards and one touchdown and averaged eight yards on six punt returns.

Shorts was almost exclusively an outside receiver for the Jaguars but is playing the slot position for the Texans.

“That was tough,” he said. “I’m still learning how to run certain routes and be patient. … I just want to play my role. I think I was doing a decent job before the injury. I just have to continue to understand playing slot receiver, but I think I’m a good fit.”

A reason why Shorts thrived for the Jaguars was his fit with receivers coach Jerry Sullivan.

“A lot of credit goes to him,” Shorts said. “He’s the reason I’m still in the NFL. He came [to the Jaguars] after I had a rough first year, and he wrote the depth chart on the board, and I was the last one. I told him, ‘I’m not going to get cut.’ And he fought for me.”

Said Sullivan: “I’m very grateful to Cecil and how hard he worked. I know the injuries slowed him down, but he’s a good kid and he’s worked hard. The thrill for me is to see guys succeed. You teach them, you coach them, you train them and eventually it’s like a kid on a bike — you help them get on the thing and you guide them and then you let them go and they go down the street and excel.”

Sullivan’s top two pupils are now Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns, who were rookies last year and followed Shorts’ example on and off the field.

“They’re like my little brothers,” Shorts said. “Just to see them excel and take steps forward, it makes me smile. I’m always rooting for them, and I want them do well except when we play them.”
Jó arc, de azért ne csináljon sok mindent ellenünk ma ha lehet!

több mint 8 éve
Sajnos a műsorújságban meghirdetett-tel ellentétben mégsem adja a Sport TV a londoni Jaguars- Billst. Reklamálás után sem volt benne a kínálatban. Marad a Yahoos stream. 😕
iktriad
Galuska twitter accountját kell figyelni, az minden egyébnél hitelesebb és pontosabb.
Maka
Tőle kérdeztem meg, hogy mi a tényállás.

Egyébként Clowney nem játszik, szóval még több figyelmet lehet a 99es fazon felé fordítani.
iktriad
Watt is kérdéses besorolást kapott, mondjuk egy másodpercig se gondolom, hogy ne játszana.
Maka
Ha mégse, és így is kikapunk... Bele se merek gondolni.

Bortles. 😊

Mint akinek szólt az anyukája, hogy "kisfiam, húzd már ki magad és mosolyogj".
Maka
Látom Shao fia Tony is felfért a csapatfotóra. Jobb oldalt öltönyben az a fiatal srác az.
több mint 8 éve

Bortles. 😊

Mint akinek szólt az anyukája, hogy "kisfiam, húzd már ki magad és mosolyogj".

több mint 8 éve
Egyébként Clowney nem játszik, szóval még több figyelmet lehet a 99es fazon felé fordítani.
iktriad
Watt is kérdéses besorolást kapott, mondjuk egy másodpercig se gondolom, hogy ne játszana.

több mint 8 éve
Sajnos a műsorújságban meghirdetett-tel ellentétben mégsem adja a Sport TV a londoni Jaguars- Billst. Reklamálás után sem volt benne a kínálatban. Marad a Yahoos stream. 😕
iktriad
Galuska twitter accountját kell figyelni, az minden egyébnél hitelesebb és pontosabb.

több mint 8 éve
Köszi Maka, hogy kitartóan vezeted a rovatotad, sőt már remek logója is van.
iktriad
Valahol le kell vezetnem exhibicionizmusom.

több mint 8 éve
Minitron New England Patriots 1 057 — centerice-on Gronk84 nick alatt futok
Sajnos a műsorújságban meghirdetett-tel ellentétben mégsem adja a Sport V a londoni Jaguars- Billst. Reklamálás után sem volt benne a kínálatban. Marad a Yahoos stream. 😕
iktriad
Mit variálnak? Becsapják a nézőközönséget...pöcsfejek ezek.

több mint 8 éve

több mint 8 éve
phylos Jacksonville Jaguars 1 161 — Duvááááál
Egy kis elemzés Armbristerről, avagy nem kellett volna Jeremiah Georgeot elengedni....
Illetve Blakenek a 4 TD ellenére is lehetett volna még jobb meccse. Pl. Julius Thomasnak megelhetett volna simán az 1 TDje múlt vasárnap Jags mezben
 www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Film-Room-Friday/b1ca8fa0-7d4b-4323-b475-f9842340d67d

Ja és boldog szülinapot, phylos!
iktriad
Köszi!

Made... Laid... Paid
több mint 8 éve
Egy kis elemzés Armbristerről, avagy nem kellett volna Jeremiah Georgeot elengedni....
Illetve Blakenek a 4 TD ellenére is lehetett volna még jobb meccse. Pl. Julius Thomasnak megelhetett volna simán az 1 TDje múlt vasárnap Jags mezben
 www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Film-Room-Friday/b1ca8fa0-7d4b-4323-b475-f9842340d67d

Ja és boldog szülinapot, phylos!
több mint 8 éve
Mustaine nagyon fog örülni ennek a cikknek, nemcsak Bortles, de Hurns és A-Rob is remek szezonokat futnak egyelőre:
 www.firstcoastnews.com/story/sports/2015/10/16/jacksonville-jaguars-wide-receiver-week-5-allen-robinson-allen-hurns/74061372/

Ezek milyen statok már?
 twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/655073434628702210
Marqise Lee korai 2. körös pick lett, ez a srác meg nem draftolt:
 twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/655071689525567488
 twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/655071109495287808

Köszi Maka, hogy kitartóan vezeted a rovatotad, sőt már remek logója is van. Remélem Gus olvas téged. Mondjuk tartok tőle Tobyást többször fogjuk látni, akkor is, ha Yeldon játszik, ha meg nem., akkor biztosan.

több mint 8 éve
It's time...

MAKA KULCSAI A GYŐZELEMHEZ - Week 6
(brought to you by Los Pollos Hermanos! Los Pollos Hermanos: where something good is always cooking.)

1. Védd meg. A múltheti benyalt 6 sack gyakorlatilag a meccsbe került, jó hír, hogy a Texans eddig egész évben tud ennyit felmutatni. A 99-es számú faszira kéne ügyelni, egyszer-egyszer duplázhatnánk is akár. Parnell a hét legfontosabb játékosa.

2. Kösd ki a fűzőt. Ha TJ nem tudja vállalni, akkor Denard bizonyíthatja, hogy rá is lehet számítani. Elektromos bottal fogom piszkálni a heréimet, ha a sutafasz (ezt szerintem rögzítsük állandó mellékneveként) Gerhart háromnál több carry-t kap. Denard tavalyi yardszámai, amikor egy meccsen 15 futásnál többet kapott: 127, 108, 94, 60.

3. Csak okosan. Bortles nagyjából minden 50. passzára adja el egyszer a labdát átlagban, ami egy másodévestől nem rossz. Jelenleg úton van egy 32 touchdownos, 12 pickes idény felé, több mint 4000 yarddal, amit valljunk be, remélni se reméltünk. Ilyen az, ha végre vannak fegyverei. Ezen a héten is folytatnia kell kiegyensúlyozottságát. A második félidőre is menthetne lőport.

4. Üdv újra a csatatéren. Sen'Derricknek valószínűleg extra motivációja lesz a kihagyott hetek után, emocionális lenne tőle egy sack. Ő és Poz visszatérése látható javulást fog hozni a védelemben az előző heti terített betli után. Vegyük ebbe a pontba Thomast is, akire nagyobb szerep hárul majd a Bucs elleni limitáltság után.

5. Just fuckin win. Hosszú-hosszú évek után először vagyunk favoritok. Ugyanolyan mérleggel álló csoportrivális. Londoni túra előtti meccs. Hazai pálya. Ha ezt se tudjuk behúzni, az gyakorlatilag Bradley felmondólevelének záróakkordja. Én mondjuk megtartanám DC-nek, tehetséges faszi ő, csak nem feltétlenül erre a posztra.

Jaguars 21 - Texans 17

több mint 8 éve
Nem játszik vasárnap: Lee és Pierce
Kétséges a játék: Sample
Kérdéses a játéka: Yeldon (game time decision)
Valószínűleg játszik: Marks, Bortles, Clemons, Colvin, Housem Hurns, Abry Jones, Parnell, Poz, Denard, Julius, Sam Young.

Idén még nem voltunk ennyire egészségesek, mint most!